Chapter 2

"Taehyung I~I love you"

"Uhm~Thank you"

I felt a cold that crept up around my heart breaking into thousand pieces.
Don't cry, please don't start crying Dahee!!

I laughed. Play it off! My mind screamed.

"Uh uhm ....like a brother of course I'm loving you like a brother Tae. I think you misunderstood it. Haha I didn't mean THAT love~" I started talking non-stop. Only to escape the awkward atmosphere built up between us. I think I confused him so hard that he didn't even listen to me anyways.

Suddenly we heard a 'click' and the door went open. A tiny maid stood in front of us, looking surprised as she saw us. She questioned us out why we were still in school. Tae told her briefly what happened and we thanked her for saving our asses.

I took quickly my bag and went outside. I needed some fresh air to cool down my racing thoughts. Tae silently followed me wherefore I was very thankful. Even though I felt his gaze on my face but didn't dare to look at him.

Finally I arrived at home and fell heavy on my bed. What a crazy day~ The scene in class played in my mind again and again. I bet it won't ever stop. I whined bashing my hands against my head. Dumb, I'm such a fool, thinking that a little part of him would feel the same.

I screamed, laughed, cried, being an emotional mess. I had a crush on him for about 2 years and now I couldn't feel any relief of telling him about my feelings. Thank you Jimin for giving such a good advice. You'll be dead by tomorrow little fucker. Gladly my parents weren't at home so I could let out all of my frustration.

Tomorrow I have to see him again, but I don't wanna go anywhere, I don't wanna see him ever again. I just want to stay in bed, being depressed.

__

The door bell rang, and as always I stuffed my breakfast into my mouth, taking my bag and running outside. But this time, right into Taehyung. He stood in front of the door, what was very unusual. We lost balance and I fell on top of him.
Oh it's so comfortable right now~, I closed my eyes and inhaled his amazing smell. You know, when men have those special smell that only comes from themselfs not from a parfume they take. Tae have the greatest smell, I've experienced in my whole live. Back then when we lived for a few weeks together because his parents left for work, he lied in my bed with me and I'll always remember his scent, which brought me so much sleep and peace.

"Do you want to stay like this forever?"he whispered with his dark husky voice. I winced and quickly got off him moving a few steps back. My heart was about to explode because it raced too fast. I tried to calm my pulse before pulling myself together.

"Let's go" I said going forward.

"What did your parents said?,"I asked him after a while.

"I slept at Jimins. So they thought I was still at your place. Do you think Mr. Keeting did it on purpose or he really forgot about the detention? "

"I think this piece of shit should think about his reputation because I'll be the greatest snitch he'll ever know and ruin his life for letting two students locked up in a classroom at midnight!"

Tae laughed at my outburst und pinched my cheek.

"You're so adorable my little short-tempered cupcake," he said and chuckle. This heartbreaker. For real. I ask myself how many times he broke a womas heart by only misunderstanding her true meanings or feelings. He's such a fool.

"Stop saying that" I asked him embarrassed.

As we entered the school, the first thing I noticed was a new student. Not because I know every student in this god damn school. He just stood right beside my locker, that's why I saw him. He looked very confused and lost so I walked up to him.

"Hey you new here? I'm Kim Dahee and thats my friend Kim Taehyung."

"Annyeong I'm Yixing" He bowed at us and smiled.

"You're from China right?"Tae asked.

"Yeah, sorry it's because of my accent right?" he asked shyly.

"Not a problem, it's cute though" I said smiling. Tae cough slightly interupting our small conversation.

"So Yixing see you around~" Taehyung said impatiently reaching out for my shoulder but I took a few steps away.

"Wait. Tae I'll show him around okay? Go ahead and tell the teacher," I asked him nicely and went off with Yixing. Before we turned around the corner I briefly glanced at Tae, who still stood by the lockers and seemed to be deep in thoughts.

While I was showing him our boring school, we got to know each other better. He seemed very kind. I found out Yixing comes from a very wealthy family and moved from China temporally because his parents had work to do here. We are same aged and he'll be in my class.

I glanced at my watch and realised it was almost break, so it was unnecessary to went back to lesson. We sat on a bench outside, I relaxed myself and enjoyed the good weather. After a while after of sitting in the burning sun someone blocked the warm rays shining on my face. I slightly opened my eyes and looked up to the most beautiful creature on earth.

"You missed the whole lesson," he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Tae could you please get out of the way your blocking the sun" But he didn't even blink. What's wrong? Why is he starring at me like that?

"Uh.. Dahee thank you for taking me around see you in class..." Yixing said awkwardly bowing at me and letting me alone with this annoying kid. I think he noticed the cold atmosphere around Taehyung.

"Wow Tae you even intimidate our new classmate, good work! What's up with this death glance? Did something happened in class?"

"You're hungry?"he asked me all of sudden and his harden expression melted. I nod and he smiled at me softly, holding an Onigiri (rice balls) in each hand. My eyes widen. I looooovveee Onigiri!!!

"Whoaa daebak Taehyung you're the best," I said thankfully taking the rice ball to me. He smiled at me happily and sat beside me.

"When was the last time you brought me something like this?" I asked him teasingly. He just chuckled.

"Please show this beautiful smile nobody else then me."he said with his deep voice looking straight into my eyes . My heart pounded uncontrollably and my face turned red while I drowned in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Do you think I can say that to Eunbyu?" he asked shyly bringing me back to reality. And I thought...haha Dahee stop dreaming. Why is he breaking my heart every fucking time, god damn it!