Chapter Fourty Seven

"Okay Mario your turn" I said smiling and he nodded. "Okay kiss marry kill, Loren, Ariel, and Me" I said laughing "Okay since Ariel is my bff I would kiss her and kill loren, sorry and marry you" Mario said then kissed my cheeks. I started blushing "Take over the broadcast I'll be back" I whispered in all the boys ears except marios, They all nodded. "Okay babes I'll be right back I have to go somewhere" I said to the broadcast "I need to show you something" I whispered into Marios ear and walked into the restroom with him. "Okay what do you want to sho-" Mario said but was interrupted, by me kissing him. As we were kissing I could tell he was shocked but he soon felt comfortable I'm guessing because he started kissing me back. His hands are on my waist and my hands are running through his hair, this is like heaven I swear. His hair is so soft. I'm honestly so lucky, I couldn't ask for anyone better than mario. He tried to deepen the kiss but as he did I tried doing something but that ended up In the same situation with what happened with weston. His braces cut my tounge. I started to welp than he pulled away. "Omg babe what happened" Mario said stroking my cheek and sounding worried, "Your braces cut my tounge" I said laughing. "Oh Uhm sorry" Mario said blushing and looking down. "What happened in their" Nick said winking "Oh and the broadcast lagged off but we wanna know what went down we heard noises" Mark said trying not to laugh. "Nothing really I accidentally cut savvy's tounge with my braces, no big deal hahaha" Mario said nervously laughing. "Again" I said embarrassed but yet giggly.