Chapter Eight

I woke up to my alarm ringing really loud. I tried to get out bed but somehow fell on the floor and finally stood up. I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth and left my hair how it was, naturally curly. After I finished doing what I needed to in restroom and changed my clothes. I put on grey sweatpants and my Adidas sweatshirt and put my socks and shoes on. I went to lay on my bed and got my phone off my lampstand and opened the groupchat.

itsmarioselman: YO IT'S GONNA BE LITTT TODAY
savvyxslays: YESSS
westonkoury: yes I can't meet my daughter (;
zachyboi: can't wait to meet the most gorgeous girl ever
westonkoury: okay but know one can flirt with coco she's mine
brandonrowland: hate to break it to you but know one wants your animal we all want your daughter savvy
savvyxslays: whoops

I checked the time and saw it was 11:48. I jumped out my bed and went downstairs since all my luggages were already in my mom's car. I saw my mom in the living room sitting on the couch drinking coffee. "Mom come on let's go" I said "Okay savvy let me just get my purse" She said and walked into the kitchen and grabbed her purse. "Let's go" She said and walked out the house, I walked out with my phone in hand and my backpack on my back. I locked the door and walked away from the house I lived my whole childhood. I went into the passengers seat and my mom started the car and started driving. I turned on the radio and started dancing and turning up to any song that came on. After about 10 minutes In the car and finally arrived at the airport. We got out the car and got our luggages and everything and walked into the airport. We went through security and everything and we finally got on the plane at 12:18. Our luggages were already in the place under us so we settled in our seats and put our carry bags or whatever above us.

The plane ride took such a long time. When we finally arrived in Houston we got off the plane. We went to the baggage claim area and we got our luggages. I texted zach where I was and he said he was coming. I told my mom to record because we discussed that we were gonna do a goal hug. I looked around and looked around for what he said he was wearing. I finally saw his visor and screamed "ZACHHHH" I screamed. He saw me and came running towards me and I was running towards him. When we were close enough to each other I jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist. And we just hugged for a long time it was definitely goals.

I told my mom to stop recording and she did as I told her too

I told my mom to stop recording and she did as I told her too. He hugged me really tight and spun me around. We finally let go of each other and I was now standing on the ground. "Okay so that was goals" I said giggling "True oh babe your so cute" He said pinching my cheeks. I could feel a little blush creep up on my cheeks but I played it off. "Thanks your not so bad yourself" I said awkwardly winking "Your so adorableeeee let's go find the other boys" He said grabbing my hand and locking our hands together. We were just about to walk away with my mom behind us and a few luggages in my hand until I heard my name being shouted. "SAVVY" I heard a familiar voice yell I turned around and saw it was hunter who yelled and brandon was standing next to him. I let go of zach's hand and ran to give hunter a hug. I jumped into his arms with my legs not on his waist.

"Hey savvy" hunter says smiling "Hey hunty" I said laughing

"Hey savvy" hunter says smiling "Hey hunty" I said laughing. He just smiled and looked into my eyes. Next I said hi to brandon and gave him a hug and once again he squeezed the same place but I pulled away. "So zach is over there yall should say hi" I said smiling "No its okay" hunter and brandon said at the same time then looked at each other than started laughing. "Okay but ima go with zach bye see you at the hotel" I said waving and walking away. They both waved as I walked toward zach "Finally" zach said rolling his eyes. "Oh shut up babe you know I love you" I said playfully and pinching his cheeks as he did to me before.