Joining Magcon

Lacy rose pov

I was running late for my photo shoot. I hope I make it on time. Today my brother Cameron said that the manager of magcon wanted to talk to me. I think he might want me to join . I don't know. I finally got to the place . They gave me the clothes I was wearing and took a few pictures.

When I was done

When I was done. Cameron came to pick me up. Someone was in the backseat. I opened the door and said hi to my brother. Apparently the boy in the back seats name was Taylor. Cameron had to get something at home so we stopped by. When I came inside. Someone was really close to me. Like back up, personal space. "You look familiar. Aren't you a model?" " I guess...." Honestly I have only had one job and today is my second. We were just talking about random kaka. He was pretty cool. I noticed that he had a bandanna on. I have a few. So I gave him one. We started walking and he kept on staring at me. Cameron noticed too. He pulled me over and told me " Baby sis I don't want you to start catching feelings for him. He's bad news." I sighed and nodded. Will my brother ever let me date anyone. We finally got to the place. The managers name was Bart and he was so nice. He wanted me to fill in for the Dj because she had something that she had to do. I agreed and Cameron introduced me to the guys. " Hey boys I' d like you to meet my little sister Lacy rose." They showered me in hugs. Then a boy came up to me. "Hi I'm Hayes , your new boyfriend." I couldn't help but laugh. Then Taylor said" I think I already took that job." he winked at me. "NOOO" Cameron yelled. I heard singing in the room. "Who's that"? I asked. "Go say hi and see for yourself."