meeting new people

Lacy rose pov :
" Hello? " I said. " Oh hi." The boy said. Omg he is so cute. His cute chocolate chip eyes to his his brown hair. " I'm Lacy rose , Cameron's little sister. " I said. " Your really pretty. You look like a model. Are you sure your related to that....." He said gesturing to Cameron. " well hes my step brother but he considers my dad his too so...." I said trailing off. " My names Shawn." he said. It seemed like hours we talked. He was really great. And we are both 17. This could work out. The whole time Taylor was sending us dirty looks. Oh well. Cameron was not going to let me date him anyway. Bart called me over. " Time to put your skills to the test." he said taking me to the turn tables. I plugged in my Mac book and got everything set up. I looked and saw everyone watching me. I didn't get nervous. I was ready to perform. I decided to do a remix to hit it for me one time.

when i finished everyone clapped. I was in.
Shawns pov
Lacy was so cool. And talented. Wow. I am starting to like her a lot. But I think Taylor likes her. Well its who she likes not who we want her to like. I really hope she likes me but have you seen Taylor. He always gets all the girls. Hopefully she goes for the sweet boys not the bad boys.