Magcon

Shawns pov
I can't believe she would do that to herself. She did tell me that she had depression before. Oh my poor baby. We were back stage and I was waiting for her to get ready. She looked so cute. I really really really like her. (carly ray Jepson up in here). I pulled her to a hug. And kissed her scar from last night. I kissed her for about 2 minutes taking breaths in between. Then all the boys said " Awwweee". Except Taylor. He just rolled his eyes. I looked at her so our eyes meet. Then she said"Shawn..... I love you." That was our first I love you. I was in shock. " Lacy Rose I love you more."I said.
Lacy pov
Then Bart broke up our hug. "Okay Lacy, you and Cameron are up." When we got to the stage a whole lot of fans were screaming. "Okay baby sis take it away." Cameron yelled on the mic.

All the boy started coming out and dancing. Even Shawn! But I know my boyfriend and he can't dance. I started dancing to but only from my legs. Then it was time for them to start singing. I sat on Shawn's lap while Cameron was singing she bad. I was excited because Shawn was next and I love when he sings. He sang stitches and eyes were tearing up. After that we took some pics with a few fans. "Can I have a picture with you? " the cutest girl asked me. We posed side by side and did a spy pose. We she left some boy came up to me. "Hey girl." he said. Before I could say anything Shawn said" hey that's my girl. " the boy laughed and left. I was just smiling at Shawn. And he kissed me on the cheek. I walked over to take a group picture. When Cameron threw something at me. " Stop being a butthole." I yelled at him. We took a group picture. Then the boys took a couple more pictures. I was looking at Shawn when a fan kissed him............