Me, Myself, and My Camera (A Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic)

Me, Myself, and My Camera (A Louis Tomlinson FanFiction)

Everbody knows her name. Scarlett Jones, the most famous YouTuber on Earth. With over 20,000,000 subscribers, she's literally unstoppable.

She started YouTube in late 2008. She never knew her first video would have over 1,000,000 views. Her video was one of the first viral videos on YouTube and she was pretty proud about that. As time went on, she continued being her sarcastic, hilarious, witty, intelligent, and exceptionally strong-willed twenty year old self. Every video that she filmed was just her being...well, her.

Scarlett wasn't like any other girl. She hated Starbucks, she hated insecurities, she hated yoga pants, and she definitely hated this one boy band, One Direction. In fact, Scarlett was one of the boys. She didn't like going on Tumblr or Facebook or even Vine. Her main job 24/7 was to make Youtube videos. She loved to play horror games like Outlast and Amnesia. She hated messy hair buns and nail polish. Her most favourite thing about being a Youtuber is that she got to meet her idols at meet ups. She met iJustine, Jenna Marbles, PewDiePie, Smosh, Shane Dawson, Toby Turner, DailyGrace, AwesomeAlanna, sWooZie, Glozell, Miranda Sings, The Janoskians, SimplySpoons, and much more. Scarlett loved her job and life. Everything was just perfect for her for the moment.

Everybody knows his name. Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of the most biggest boyband in the world, One Direction. With Directioners--their fanbase name--all over the world, One Direction's popularity is shown literally everywhere.

Louis created his YouTube account in early 2008 just to show his singing abilities on camera. Like how he played Danny Zuko in his school play, Grease. He was really proud of that moment when he was onstage--singing. He felt like he belonged there. Do you know what he did two years later? He tried out for the x-factor. And, let's just say, that one audition changed his life in so many ways. Now, he is part of the world's biggest boyband. Louis William Tomlinson is in One Direction.

Louis is constantly busy with his bandmates, preforming concerts literally all around the world. The five of them have gone to places they didn't even know existed. Amazing isn't it? He never knew being famous would be so fun. And it's more fun for him since be gets to hang out his four other idiot friends. Louis realized that on if you're famous all by yourself, it would be plain boring. He's glad that their music producer, Simon Cowell, put him together with four others guys he can relate with, have fun with, and be friends with. Louis could never ask for more. He loves his life. Every second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year; basically everything. He wouldn't trade this for anything, also. This gift for him to be in the most famous boy band ever is a true blessing. Louis loves his job because that is what he's mostly good at; singing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

On one normal Wednesday, Scarlett decided to make a random video of impressions and fan mail combined together. At the end of the video, she says her address for her fans to send her more fan mail for another video of that. The next day she goes to her mailbox and her front door to see tons of boxes and letters. An interesting letter caught her eyes instantly. She'd never expect this person to send her fan mail.

On a normal Wednesday in the One Direction tour bus, Louis was bored. He had nothing to do for the rest of the boys were asleep in their beds. He had decided to look up some funny videos on YouTube to get rid of hir boredem. Louis typed into the search bar: Impressions. Immediatly, Scarlett's video popped up. Her video was the top one, above all the others. 174,938,462 views, it read. Curious, Louis clicked on it subconsciously. He found himself laughing uncontrollably once Scarlett did her first impression. He couldn't help but subcribe to her channel and impatiently wait for her next video to come. As the end of her impression and fan mail video came, Louis saw her address in the description below. He figured that he could send a letter to her early tomorrow morning. Then, he clicked on her channel to see 3,890 videos posted on her youtube account. Tonight will be interesting, he thought as he clicked on another one of Scarlett's impressions videos. 

Scarlett Jones was absolutely the complete opposite of Louis Tomlinson. But haven't you ever heard that saying, "opposites attract"? What happens when just one piece of fan mail could change Scarlett forever?