The Filthy Truth

Titans were spotted.

And if Titans were running freely inside the Wall Rose;

It only means that...

The Wall Rose was breached.

That was the main reason why we, the soldiers who protects the humanity inside and outside the walls, are in chaos.

We didn't expect it to be the day when it woud be the worst for the humanity once again.

It was supposed to be the day when we should be capturing Annie's accomplice after the higher ups had a clue on who they are. Though, not all of us knew who they are.

As to this reason, some of the 104th trainees squad were unarmed because of the mission we're about to do... so unfortunately, when Titans came, they were defensless so they had to depend on their superiors.

They were set on a journey to tell the villages that Titans had invaded Wall Rose. They passed through Connie's village and there they saw an empty village.

No one around...

Houses broken...

With one Titan lying inside Connie's home.

It was a Titan with such tiny limbs and that's the reason why it can't support its own weight. It was just lying down there, on his broken house.

They told Connie that the villagers might've had another flank to warn them about the approaching danger so they have fled earlier. But neither one of them said that the horses were still inside their respective stables. It would be difficult to escape the Titan's wrath by foot. So it was all a mystery.

And to add that Connie, as he rode his horse, heard some sound coming from the Titan on his house. It wasn't just a simple sound; The Titan spoke words. And it was, "Wel... come... back."

He knew it sounded crazy, but... he thought that the Titan on his house looks like his mother. But Reiner told him that many people's lives are depending on them, that's why they chose to move on.

They had gone through villages and they decided to go close to the wall in order for them to find the breach.

Suddenly they met the other flank who were searching for the breach on the other side too but...

They both had the same outcome; There were no breach found.

With this information, they decided to make it out for the night at the nearby building, which is the Castle Utgard. And with their stay there, they're attacked by some Titans and they had nothing except for the superiors who has the weapons to fight the Titans.

The superiors fought with everything they've got and warned them to get deeper inside the tower to avoid the Titans coming inside the broken door on the ground.

Titans which are under 3-5 meter class entered the castle by then. As the castle having withering, wooden doors, a Titan broke in without a moment's notice. They dealt with it by blinding it first with a rake, then having a canon smash it on the ground.

Suddenly, a titan came inside again with no one alert of their surroundings. Connie almost got his flesh taken. Luckily, Reiner's reflexes was fast enough.

Reiner had to give up his arm because the Titan crunched into it. He wanted to jump off the tower with the Titan to save everyone, but Connie - with the knife he found - sliced the muscles on the Titan's jaw; freeing Reiner's arm.

While on the outside, as the young ones took the stairs up, their superiors is losing. With not enough gas and blades to fight these many Titans... they died in vain of protecting their comrades inside the castle. Even with their professional skills, it wasn't enough to bring down every single one of those Titans.