- I'm Sorry -

"Soraru-san... I like you... p-please go out with me!"

Mafu, a short albino, stood there, watching a short girl confess to the person he loves for so long. He hadn't heard the response of the other party yet he felt broken.

He felt like everyone's gonna reject him if he found out his little secret; he's in love with Soraru.

Mafu gulped before turning around and walking away in a fast pace. He tried to hold his tears and the feelings he's been keeping for almost two years.

As he walked, he heard someone calling his name.

"Mafu!"

He gulped once more before turning around to see a raven-haired male running towards his way. Mafu felt like breaking down right now but he didn't. He held back but... he ran away.

"Mafu! Wait up!"

It hurts...

He continued running until he entered the bathroom and locked himself in one cubicle.

He sat on top of the toilet (which he closed) and covered his mouth with his hands tightly; avoiding some noise.

Tears streamed down as he heard the bathroom door shove open.

"Mafu! Where are you?!"

He could hear the other party panting. All he could hear is him.

The raven-haired student walked past by each cubicle, looking for the albino. He stopped in one cubicle and knocked gently.

"Hey..."

Go away.

"I know you're in there."

Obviously.

"Mafu..."

Please... go away...

Mafu continued crying quietly, not making a single sound.

Suddenly, the bell rang. It was dead silent and so, Mafu thought the older male must've left.

Mafu wiped his tears away and quietly stood as he opened the cubicle door. He sighed in relief when he saw no one.

But as he headed to the door, he saw the same person calling him, curled up in the corner.

Mafu still stayed quiet and tried to open the door but then the other male stood.

"Are you avoiding me?"

Mafu turned around and looked at him for a while. "Soraru-san..."

"Mafu, do you hate me?"

"N-no!" Mafu replied quickly as he faked a laugh.

"Then why did you run away?"

"N-nothing..." Mafu said in a low voice.

~~~~

iM SORRY I COULDNT FINISH THIS DLNSKBSNOS IM KINDA HAVING WRITER'S BLOCK ATM

I HAVENT FINISHED WRITING ANY DRAFTS AT ALL

well there's this smut that i wrote a few days ago and it's on queue bc lux told me to relax bUT I STILL AM FLIPPING OUT BC I CANT PUBLISH ANYTHING-

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Imitationless!!!!!

im gonna TRY and publish the second part of this (probably late today bc I'll be busy today!!)