- I'm Sorry (2) -

"Tell me," Soraru insisted as he crossed his arms.

"I-"

"Did I scare you or anything? Or did you see someone more scarier than me?"

"Th-that's not it!"

"Then what?"

"I... just felt like running..." Mafu lied. He obviously lied. Who would feel like running when they're being called?

"Oh really?"

"M-mm..."

"Liar," Soraru said as he walked in front of Mafu. "You never ran away from me."

Mafu flinched and just looked down.

"Tell me why."

"I-it's nothing... really..." Mafu muttered. "You don't... have to insist."

"Are you really sure that I shouldn't ask again?" Soraru asked as he lifted Mafu's chin. "I know you're not telling me the truth. Just look at you, you're about to cry."

"Y-you really don't-"

I'm... I look like I'm about to... cry? I can't show him this face... he shouldn't know why either, Mafu suddenly thought.

"-have to worry about it," Mafu continued as he backed away a bit from Soraru and averted his gaze.

Mafu was still backing away until Soraru caught his hand. "If it's the confession you heard, I rejected her," Soraru said before leaving the bathroom.

"Re...jected..." Mafu whispered. "He found out... why?"

~ to be continued ~

~ • ~ > • ~ * ~ • < ~ • ~

OH HELLO!!

I'll try to finish this series before continuing the other one and before the smuts!!

BUT MOST OF ALL, I'M NOT GONNA PUBLISH ANY SMUT UNTIL THE RAMADAN IS OVER

(i'm not sinning @ lyss)

So as of now, I'll try and post short parts of this series because this is an angst series!!

And... happy Ramadan to all!! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ