Chapter 3

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

I'm suddenly awakened by a loud, unpleasant noise. I groan loudly, I don't even want to move.

This headache is killing me! I move closer to Hailey, trying to get as far from the noise as possible, but it starts getting even worse. I grab the covers and put them over my head, burying my head as far as possible into the fluffy pillow.

"Hailey~~," I whine, as I start shaking her for she can wake up and maybe help me. But she ends up kicking me off the bed to the cold floor, making me fall with a 'thud'.

"Well, thank you for your help, Hails," I groan out sarcastically.

Now my body feels even worse, and that noise is driving me insane. I can't take it ANYMORE!

"What the fuck!?!" I exclaim as soon my eyes open. Hunter is standing on the other side of the room with freaking pans in his hands, slamming them against each other - hard.

The noise makes my ears start ringing. Blake is right next to him with an air horn pressing it non-stop - just my luck. But like who does that anymore?

I look up and see that Hailey is already sitting up, looking as red as a tomato, screaming from the top of her lungs - ready to murder both of them.

"WHAT THE HELL?! ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY?! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING?!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!? SHUT UP, MY HEAD HURTS!!" Hailey screams in frustration while throwing her pillow at Hunter's face.

But they just keep going. I cover my ears, thinking that it will stop the noise, but no, it doesn't. They just keep making, even more, noise than they were before.

"PLEASE, STOP!" Hailey shouts, finishing with a stare that can kill.

Hunter looks at Blake and nods his head. What the fuck? Please, tell me that's not a sign to make more noise.

But luckily, it's not. They both put down their freaking killer noise instruments.

Oh, thank God. I sigh and close my eyes, just laying there on the floor. Finally, peace and quiet.

Oh, was I wrong.

"NOPE. NO ONE IS GOING BACK TO SLEEP! I HAVE TO TALK TO THE BOTH OF YOU 'CAUSE SOMEONE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS!" Hunter yells.

"What time is it?" I hear Hailey groan out.

"It's 6:00 in the morning."

"YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME! I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP! FUCK YOU, MAN!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING CRUEL AND EVIL?! I HATE YOUUUU!" Hailey screams, annoyed to the brim, sinking her head in the covers as Hunter sits on the end of the bed.

What is wrong with them? They have to have a problem. They're probably on drugs or something. They can't really love us when they are freaking torturing us like this. We are trying to get over a headache and they are making it 100 times worst. I still can't believe they woke us up at freaking six in the morning - I mean, c'mon! Freaking six in the motherfuckin' morning.

Like, they wouldn't like it if we did that to them. I am so going to get my revenge on them and it's gonna be 10× fucking worst. So they better be ready 'cause revenge girls are on the way.

Ha-ha-ha!

That was supposedly my evil laugh. Now that we had to hear Hunter's infamous speech, I think I'ma make our revenge 20× worst.

I smirk to myself, thinking about my evil plan - they won't even know it until it's too late.

I try to get up to climb on the bed next to Hailey, ready to hear Hunter give us his lectures but pain shoots up from my leg. Yeah, I think I'm just gonna lay down on the floor - that I'm actually starting to get comfortable on.