Fan meeting : hoseok

You are at a fan meeting that you have been waiting to go to for a couple months . You could wait to see your bias .

You get there and there's just all these girls going crazy and jumping and screaming. Just the typical Fan girls.

You get to the place where the fan meeting will be you wanted to get there early you can prepare what you wanted to ask each member.

You were Hoseok biased but all the members always wrecked and wondered if you should stay biasing him.

You idea was to ask Hoseok what member would he see you with , and it also includes him self. You shall ask the other members too.

Hoseok pov

We get to our seats and I immediately notice a fan. Yes there are lots of beautiful fans here. But this girl is a
Little bit different.

She looks at me. I quickly get nervous and make a
Silly face and she laughed and turned red. Wow I got nervous . Nice going Hoseok

She was close to the first row so she's coming up soon..

Your pov

You walk up the first person is namjoon.

(N-namjoon , Y- you)

"Hello!" -N
"H-hey, your music is amzing-Y

"Omg thank you is means a lot! Haha and what is your name ?"-N

"My name is Y/N and I have a question" -Y

" yea go ahead Y/N" - N

" what member and you can include yourself do u see me with ?"-Y

" hmm well Y/N you have an amazing smile and seem super bright and I think you'll look like nice with Hoseok-Ah and if not me haha - N said with a smirk to his face

You start laughing you move down to each member and each saying Hoseok.

You reached yoongi, your biggest bias wrecker. This was actually important . You wanted to know what he thought.

"Yoongi!"
"Hello"
"If you don't mind , can I ask you a question ?"
" yea , what is it?"
" if u see me with any member and you can include yourself who would it be"
"Me" -yoongi said with a big smirk plastered on his face.

Over hearing your conversation, Hoseok comes.

"Aishh, hyung why do you have to tease her ?"
Your red and don't know what to do but just be there. Few seconds later it was ur turn to go to Hoseok. You go , with yoongi still staring at you.

"Are gonna ask me the questions you asked the other members ?"

"W-what how did you know?"

" I over heard and I also heard their answers, I have to say I disagree "

"O-oh you do?" - you said very sad

" yes! They should've said we would've been perfect together , because I think that! Haha and you can't go wrong with hope " he says with a smirk on his face.

"Haha" that's all u say you were so nervous all you could do was laugh.

" So there's a meet and greet later and hopefully I can see you there and we can talk- wait I never got ur name ."

"Y/N"

"Well Y/N , I think we will make the perfect couple ."

SORRY THIS SUCKS YALL I DID IT OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD AND NEEDED A CHAPTER TO START WITH THERE WILL BE BETTER :))
My name is Gianna btw :)