C H A P T E R S I X { E N D }

A/n: I'm sorry for this late update :') writer's block+summer homework suck. :c

Thank you for staying with this story~ Ily all v much~

Thanks you all again~

Psst. Enjoy the vid~

-Sapphire

~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Months Later

Who would've thought? Falling for the man who made your life turned upside down again. You were in for the whirl of heartache and worry, yet again. Though this second time brought you less heartache and worries, all replaced with a warm happiness.

Before you knew it, he was already pulling the strings of your heart again. Just like the old times. He was the one that made your heart throb, and it was him who made your heart ache.

Park Jimin.

"Y/N?" His gentle voice rang in your ears, "Sorry I'm late, the boss kept me back a bit."

"It's alright. The night's still young, it's barely 7:00." You said, checking your phone.

"Well shall we go?" He said taking you by the hand, leading you to the doorway.

Tonight was the night Jimin asked you out on a date. Rarely he never does because of his job, but it was special since it's basically like an anniversary.

"Wait, Jimin I can't head out like this." You said, readying to head upstairs to change. But he tightened his hold on your hand, "Y/N you look great, besides I prefer what you're wearing now."

You looked at your grey pullover and black leggings, it was all too simple. You figured to at least dress up for this special night. Then you looked over at Jimin, he had already changed out of his office clothing. Black t-shirt, black jeans, you thought that the colors complimented each other's outfits, so you reluctantly follow Jimin as he leads you out towards the night air.

After seating yourself inside his car he asks, "So where do you want head off to?" Thinking up a quick answer you finally said, "The beach? Haven't been there in awhile."

He smiles, revealing his eyesmile that made your heart throb in a familiar sense of nostalgia. As he pulls onto the driveway, you two had an idle chat of the old days. Reminiscing the years of youth and the young love you two had grown for each other.

"Remember Taehyung? He would always tease you for blushing whenever you saw me." You chuckled, as you remember the precious memory.

"Aish, that was embarrassing." He said, with a small smile, "Look we're already here."

Meeting your eyes with the blue ocean waves and sandy beach, it sends your mind into a calming state. The scent of the ocean engulfs your senses, making you feel as if you were carried by the waves themselves. You plastered on a smile, "This takes me back, haven't been here in a long while."

"C'mon let's go." Jimin takes your hand in his, leading you across the sandy beach. All this felt like a dream. It didn't feel real. To confirm that it wasn't you decided to run, run from any lie that wasn't a reality. Still holding onto Jimin's warm reassuring hand.