Chapter 22

" Emerson, baby. Wake up" the gently voice of my mom says while shaking me.

I opened my eyes and nodded my head slightly, Whispering a "I'm up" while I was at it.

" Today's the day!" She exclaims and puts out a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie for me to wear.

" Mom, I'm 18 not 9. I can pick out my own clothes." I say and she laughs.

" Hurry up and get ready. Your flight leaves at 8 and it's already 6:30. So hurry up. " She tells me before walking out of my room.

I stand up and stretch my back out. I then get dressed and do what I have to do in the bathroom.

I walk downstairs and grab a granola bar and eat it. My mom walks into the kitchen, ready to go.

" So me and Jack talked about what was gonna happen between us." I tell my mom, picking at my granola.

" So, what's gonna happen?" She asks softly.

" We're gonna break up." I laugh " It's for both of us. We both know we can't do long distance relationships."  I shrug, feeling the emptiness I felt yesterday, knowing he's not going to be mine.

" Do what's best for you both and everything will come out perfect for the both of you." My mom kisses the side of my head.

" Now hurry your butt up. We leave in 10 minutes so go get your bags!" She shouts from the living room.

I laugh and throw the wrapper away. I walk up stairs and into my room. I slip on my Nike's and grab my 3 bags and 1 carry on and walk back downstairs.

" So you already put my phone and charger in my carry on?" I ask my mom as we walk out of the door.

She nods and hops in the drivers seat and turns the car on. I put my stuff in the back seat and get in the passenger side. We both close our doors and buckle up before mom starts to drive to the airport.

-

" Your friends are already inside, waiting to say goodbye." My mom rubs my hand before getting out of the car and grabbing 2 bags.

I get out and grab the rest of my bags and follow my mom into the airport.

When we get in and settled down somewhere where my mom can sit, I see Sammy, Nate, Jack, And Johnson walking over to us.

I smile at everyone but my eyes get stuck on Jack. I get up and run to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

He picks me up and hugs me tightly, kissing my neck multiple times before setting me down.

" It's almost time." He whispers as I grab his hand and walk back to my mom. The boys following us.

" I know." I reply.

Jack lets go of my hand and sits down. I turn to give Johnson, Sammy and Nate a hug.

" This is the last time we are all gonna be together, for a while." Johnson points out.

We all look at each other and nod.

" It sure as hell's not going to be the last time we are gonna see each other thought." Sammy says and rubs my shoulder as I sit on Jacks lap.

" Oh god no. You guys might be aggravating but I can stay away from y'all forever." I say, making them laugh.

" We're not aggravating!" Nate protests.

" Shut up Nate! You're all aggravating!" My mom buts in making all of us laugh.

Jacks gives my shoulder little kisses until my flight is called.

We all look around at each other, with soft eyes.

" Group hug?" Nate asks, we all nod and I get off of Jacks lap and grab his hand.

We all gather around and do a big group hug. A lot of " I'll miss you" are passed around.

We all stand up straight and I wipe away my tears. I turn to my mom and give her a quick hug.

" Call or text me as soon as you land." She demands.

I nod. " I will."

" Alright, well hurry and say goodbye to jack. Your flight could leave without you." She pats my back and pecks my forehead.

I look behind me to jack standing with his hands in his pocket.

Tears well up in my eyes and I walk into his welcoming arms that wrap tightly and protectively around my waist.

" You better call me." He whispers in my ear.

" I promise." I reply and pull out of the hug.

They do a final call for my flight.

My eyes widen and I rise on my toes to give Jack one last kiss before grabbing my bags.

" I love you guys." I tell them before turning around and jogging for the gate.

I look back one last time at Jack. They are all walking out, Johnson rubbing jacks shoulder.

" Goodbye Jack"

THATS THE MF END!!!!! Oh my god. I had so much fun writing this book and I hope all of you guys love it. I'm sad it's come to an end but I'm super happy at how it ended ;). I love you guys and thank you all for the support.