She talks?

ALI'S POV

"Whoa you said something!" The annoying, nose picking boy next to me exclaimed. I felt my checks heat up, tinting them a slight pink. I hated when people do that. 

"Yeah?" I tried to say confidently, but I honestly sounded like a mouse trying to be sassy. I mentally scolded myself. "Now can you please be quite!" I pleaded, in a soft tone.

He rolled his eyes, trying to be cool. He thinks he is a bad boy. Cassy teases him all the time, saying ooh yeah, such a bad boy. Being sarcastic. Obviously.

I hate all the boys at my school. They all reminded of a song. Not the whole song, a part of it. 'Boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything'. It was so true. 

I was probably the only girl who hasn't been asked out.

It was not a secret that I was ugly. Pimples, sticking out ears, and honestly I was too fat for my liking. 47 kilos, for an average size 13 year old.

I just hoped, they would focus on my personality, but then again, only my friends see my half decent one.

I sighed to myself, realising I still had a page to complete before I was finished. I should really stop overthinking.

That's hardly over thinking though. I'm sure everyone dose it, like come on. 

I furrow my brows, realising I'm still doing it. My eyes divert down to the page in front of me, my brain begging me to focus. 

I give in, starting to do the pointless maths. Every five minutes my eyes divert up to the clock, watching as it slowly makes its way to 3:30.

After some time, and much struggle I finally finish my touture, just in time too. The piercing, but satisfying sound of the bell echos throughout the room. 

As soon as I here the sound, I grab my bag and make my way out. Not before shooting nose-picker a glare. I hated him.

His name was Fred. He was annoying. Have I mentioned that? 

As I made my way out of the building, I noticed just how cold It was. The wind caused my body to shiver as I made my way home.

The air smelt fresh, like wet, freshly cut grass. The sky was a musky blue, beautiful never the less. Small, evenly placed, green trees where beside me on either side, laid on the neighbourhood's long, emerald grass.

The path I was walking on was littered with fiery, autumn leaves, the wind blowing them harshly. 

I chuckled as a single leaf fell from a tree and landed on my nose. I loved simple moments like these.

I dordled home, taking in the scenery I have grown to love.

As I approached my large, stone house, I bent down slightly to check the letter box.

I grunted when I saw my letter from Sammantha hadn't arrived yet. I couldn't complain though, I was often late. I jogged to the porch, kicking my canvas shoes of, pushing the door harshly and sprinting inside.

It seemed so warm in here. I couldn't help the smile that made it way to my face. I chucked my bag of my shoulder beaming. I didn't have any homework or jobs to do today.

I smiled as I made my way to my room. 

I grabbed my headphones of of my desk and plugged them into my iPod playing my playlist. The music was blaring but I liked it that way. 

I log on to my YouTube to check my subscription box. Nothing worth watching today. I sigh as I collapse on my bed. I suppose I could practise piano? No. I can't be bothered today. 

I grab my iPod, still attached to my head phones. I log onto my KIK, finding nothing. That's until I find a new chat with Collin. Who is Collin?

There's no one at my school called Collin. I shrugged, accepting it.

-

A/N

Yeah I know. This is short. Very short. I will only continue this story if it gets enough reads. Otherwise, there is probably no point. This is just a taste of it basically. Like for more XD