♢~~6~~♢

"Guys!" Rhode ran into the living room, expecting the boys to be there. She have finished 2 songs for the album. "Oppas?" She was alone at home. Walking towards the kitchen, she saw a piece of note under a glass of milk.

Hey Rhode!
We are just going out for our fanmeet. We decided that you should get some rest from working in our album the whole night. If anything happens, call any of us. Okay? If your hungry, just heat up the bowl of kimchi noodles in the fridge. We should be back before 6. Saranghae
~JB

"Aishhh. At least wake me up." The odd-eyed sighed before going towards the practice room to practice their dance so she can teach them later on. In midst of her practice, she heard the front door slam open. She glanced at the clock before ducking under the table with black cloth draped over it. This isn't GOT7, it only 4pm. And they won't slam doors. Footsteps echoed as they came in contact with the wooden stairs. "Where is she?" A husky voice called out, throwing the practice door open and firing a gun, shattering the glass. Rhode peeked out from the gap in between the cloths, her eyes scanning for a way out. "Search this house! I want her back by hook or by crook!" Rhode yelped but covered her mouth in time to stop it.

'How did he find me?! No, this must be a dream! A DREAM!' His accomplices checked the room, one coming closer to the table the sliver-haired was hiding under. "You could just look through her eyes instead Sir. Why waste precious time looking for this girl?" One of them asked him. "Idiot! Looking through her eyes will make her run!" 'Run.' Thats right. She was faster and more flexible. Getting on her feet, as soon as the cloth was lifted from her view, she sprang out and dashed for the door. "Get her!" He shouted, running after her. The hallways were guarded, but Rhode put her dancing skills to the test. Sliding, strafing, sudden movements. Everything she does now was a matter of life and death, a matter of freedom and chains.

Jumping through the front door, she ran to one place that was armed and safe. Ukiss. It was a risk since it was on the other side of Seoul, she could get lost. But there was no other choice. Rhode can't bring those killers to her brother, they will get hurt because of her. The maknae interacted with Ukiss through social media, Jun and Kevin found her channel and thinks she's a cool person to hang out with. "How is she still running?!" Rhode snapped out of her thoughts attacked the mind of whoever that talked. She looked through his eyes, seeing them just metres from her. Snapping her fingers brought the latter back. Yes, even this bubbly girl has secrets. Deep secrets.

She was born normal, but with an ability. The ability of attacking others' minds whenever she wants and controls them. She threw the guy she possessed onto the other, making them collide and fall onto the floor. Taking the advantage, she turned a corner and climbed up onto the buildings. Rhode then continued her journey to Ukiss by jumping from a building to another. Hey, who said girls can't learn parkour?

"Kevin! Jun! Open up!" Rhode rapped the door till Kevin opened it. She pushed him in and slam the door closed, sliding down and sitting on the floor. "Rhode, gwenchanha?" Jun asked from the kitchen. She raised her hand for silence, but her hand shook from the exhaustion. She coughed and shook, gasping for breath while Kevin rubbed circles on her back. Kevin then scooped her up and put her down on the couch, Jun bringing a towel and wiping her sweat. "If your looking for Eli, he's out with the rest drinking." Kevin said sitting next to her. Rhode wanted to tell them what happened, but fatigue overtook her and she slept.

"Rhode! Wake up! Kevin made breakfast." The sliver-haired groaned before turning over. Suddenly remembered the voice, she shot up looking at Jun. "I need to lend your phone. Now. Asap." Jun hand his over without question. The odd-eyed dialed Mark's number, then Jinyoung's. She finally tried Jaebum's and he picked up. "Yes Jun?" "Jae, its Rhode." "Rhode? Where are you? At Ukiss'? What happen? We came back and your gone, the place's trashed and we thought you got kidnapped!" Jaebum started babbling but Rhode cut him short. "Okay, come fetch me. But be warned, we may have to run a lot. I have secrets, I'm being hunted because of my secrets."

"We're coming around noon. What secrets?" "I'll tell you and the rest when you come." Rhode answered impatiently as she ended the call. Jun's phone then rang. Rhode looked at Jun for his permission before answering the call from Suga. "Jun! Have you seen Rhode? She's gone!" His voice shouted, laced with anger and worry. "Yoongi," "Rhode! Omo, your brother is freaking out over here- JungKook! Calm down! Before I kill you!- You see what I mean?" Rhode sighed. "Don't tell him yet. Just say you know I'm fine." "If you say so." She ended the call, collapsing onto Jun's bed. "Yah! Damn you Choi Minfoo!"