♢~~7~~♢

After GOT7 came over and Rhode explained a lot of things that it took them two or three rounds to understand everything.

Choi Minfoo, Rhode's mentor back when she first came Korea on her own at the age of 6 to escape her birth parents. Minfoo looked after her while looking for some adoptive parents back in Singapore, and found out her little secret. Using them, he also mastered it himself and used to to rob banks and murder. Once he sent Rhode back to Singapore, he wasn't expecting her to come back, to use her ability to bring him and other bad guys to justice. Rhode found it was the only way to make her stop feeling guilty since it was her power and someone took advantage of it. Minfoo heard the rumors of a girl joining GOT7, and sent his followers to report everything and everywhere GOT7 did and went.

"They must have saw me bringing Rhode back to our dorms for the first time from the park." Mark looked down and mumbled. "Mianhae that I've created so much trouble. I didn't know..." His voice shook. "Now we're all in trouble; BTS, Ukiss and especially Rhode." "Hyung..." Youngjae looked as if he's gonna cry. Rhode hugged the two, planting a kiss on Mark's cheek. "Its fine. They're after me anyways and not you guys." "I ship Markde. Who's with me?!" Jackson shouted as the rest raised their hands. Mark smiled and laughed. At least Jackson is here to cheer them all up.

Cheer up baby, cheer up baby
좀 더 힘을 내
여자가 쉽게 맘을 주면 안돼
그래야 니가 날 더 좋아하게 될걸
태연하게 연기할래 아무렇지 않게
내가 널 좋아하는 맘 모르게
Just get it together
And then cheer up

Rhode sang. "Twice's Cheer Up." Jinyoung laughed. "Lets do something as we wait for Manager-nim to come and fetch us." BamBam suggested. "How about a Q&A for Rhode? She's an IGOT7 since we debut." Jaebum smirked. "No, no. Ani. I am a fan but I'm a horrible one. I know friends who memorise everything about you; height, shoe size, weight and even blood type!" "You'll do great, I believe in you." Jun gave her a warming smile. "Yah! Don't flirt with my flower!" Kevin shouted and pulled the girl nearer to him. "Flower?" Yugyeom asked, puzzled. "Rhode's her name and its very close to a flower called Rhododendron." Kevin explained, keeping his eyes on Ukiss' maknae. "Lets do this!" Mark cheered, already typing on his phone. Jun went to get a camera as Kevin snuggled on the silver-haired's collarbone. "Yes Kevin, I love you too." Rhode giggled, giving him a quick kiss.

"Alright, lets start with JB. There's a time limit by the way." Kevin said as he started timing with his phone, Jun snatching Rhode and snuggling on her collarbone. "I'm gonna fail this very badly." She warned. "Which girl group do I have my eyes on recently?" "Uh, Miss A?" "Ani." Jaebum moved on to the next question. "Who do I think is the worst dresser in GOT7?" "Mianhae but is it Youngjae?" "What no!" Youngjae exclaimed. "Next, who do I think became the most stylish in GOT7?" "Bam." "Wrong."

"Hyung!" BamBam shouted. "To be honest he is more stylish." Rhode answered back. "Okay next, which concept do I wanna try for our next album?" "Sexy?" "No! Omo, Rhode. How many points did I get from Manager while recording?" "99, no 98. Yes, 98!" "Yup!" Rhode punch her hands in the air. "One thing I wanna do before 2014 ends." "Pass. Next!" "Who's my ideal type among female celebrities?" Jaebum looked up, giving the younger a smirk. "Me?" She asked, pointing to herself. "Time's up!" Kevin announced. "Yeah." He stated plainly. "Hyung, Rhode's ours." Jinyoung hightlighted the word 'ours'. "Next is Mark." Kevin said as he started the timer.

"What am I in charge of in GOT7?" "Martial Arts Tricking."
"Yeah, girl. Whats my favourite Korean food?"
"Is it fermented bean paste soup?" "Nope, mianhae. What do i wanna do on Christmas?"
"Um... Christmas... Go back home!"
"How did you know? Anyways, whats my favourite winter sports?" "We don't even know this! How is she gonna know?" Jackson argued. "Snowboarding, am I right?"
"Yes! I love it. Whats the Korean word that i have a hard time pronouncing?" "They planned this!" Youngjae yelled.

"Is it the name of a gate?" "Nah. This should be easy, my hometown is?"
"Los Angeles, Calafornia. Geography lessons came in handy after all."
"If I hadn't become a singer, what would I have become?"
"Pass!" Which part of my body am I most confident in?"
"Face?" "Nope." "Time's up!" Kevin announced again, starting his timer up. "Its Jinyoung's turn." "Your doing good, Rhode." Jun's voice tickled as the younger giggled. "Thanks." "Okay, first question. Which part of my body that am I least confident with?"

"Shoulder." "Rhoyoung alert! I repeat, Rhoyoung alert!" Jaebum shouted. "I don't even know this and I was with him longer than you guys!" "Whatever hyung, whats the title of the book that I am currently reading right now?"
"The Unbearable Lightness of Beings."
"Yeah, if we were to arrange rooms, who would I wanna be roommates with?"
'"Jackson?"
"Ani, you pabo."