Love Story

Im pretty sure you've heard the song 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift, and watched Romeo and Juliet.

But life isn't like that.

It never is.

Even for a wolf. Not just your average wolf, or your Alpha's daughter. But the king's daughter.

Im the highest rank a female wolf would ever get.

What makes it even worse;

My mate doesn't want me.

He thinks im just a stuck up blonde bimbo who has more money than brains.

Im not.

I hate being who I am.

I attend public school for humans.

Im just another one of those nerdy girls who takes off her thick glasses and pony-tail out and suddenly the hottest girl at school.

High school.

The past year had been horrid, what makes it even worse is I have another 3 years left.

Hopefully I can get my mate to like me. To love me. To call me 'his'. 

I need his love. I need his heart. I need my mate. 

Tessa has a heart of gold. She wants everybody to be happy. Sometimes that's hard, if you're a nerd in public school and a princess.

Tessa- Her mother wanted to name her Tanya, and he father wanted to name her Jessica.

When her parents, King Mason and Queen Avalon, force her to marry her Mate, all hell could break lose between Tessa and and her Mate, Cody.

Will Tessa's best friend Carrie and Cody's best friend Kai be able to make the married pair love eachother, or will Cody reject Tessa, again?

© 2013 All Rights Reserved