Girlfriend....Or not

*Laurance's P.O.V*

Even though I'm in the hospital I still have that feeling inside me that keeps telling me that even though I'm in bad shape doesn't mean I can't- "Hey Laurance...." I opened my eyes from thinking to see that Garroth and his parents were standing there....Garroths head was down and it looked like his mom was crying like her life depended on it. "Garroth here came to apologize about what he did to you." Garroth's dad said, "I have NOTHING to say to him!" Garroth shouted as he looked up and me...He laughed, "Look at you...Can't take a couple punches...HEH...HEH..HAHAH!" Garroth started laughing until his mother cried even worst and his dad just shoke his head in disagreement. I felt my head get dizzy..That's when Aphmau walked in....But who was that with her?

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

Me and Aaron met along time ago, and wen I mean that I mean like in 7th grade. I saw Garroth and his parents walk out. Aaron grabbed my shoulder...It made me blush...Laurance looked annoyed...Like on the edge on crying, "Laurance? What's wrong?" Laurance looked at me, I saw his face heat up in frustration and confusion on his face. "Lauranc-" He passed out. I tried to run from him but something pulled me back, Aaron..... "Aphmau let him be..." I just nodded, When we got outside I started crying. But Aaron pushed me against the hospital wall and said, "Aphmau please don't cry...."  He said with a grin on his face. "WHAT ARE YOU SMILING AT?!" He smiled bigger and said, "So I can do this!" He k-kissed and and said, "Aphmau...Will you be my girlfriend?" My mind just blew up....I don't want to be rude and say no but...I love Laurance...But I cant be rude so I said, "Sure!" He kissed me...But it felt wrong.

-2 hours later-

Me and Aaron walk back to the hospital hand-in-hand, I looked over at Aaron and saw that he was smiling really bright. (WHAT AM I DOING! THIS IS A LAURMAU STORY! IM SORRY I NEEDED DRAMA!) When we made it to Laurance room I saw that Dante was by his side. Laurance was standing up...But how?

*Dante's P.O.V*

I told Laurance what I saw.... I told him, "I saw Aphmau and Aaron kissing against the wall....I'm sorry bro, I saw and heard the whole thin-" Aphmau and Aaron walk in hand-in-hand. Laurance has tears in his eyes, He just got finished healing his wonds....But I think he has a broken heart now....Laurance has his head in his hands, His face was red, I bet this is hard on him. Seeing that he told me the other day before the whole Garroth incident happened that he was going to ask Aphmau to be his girlfriend that day after school....He even showed me what he still had in his pocket...It was a long beautiful necklace...It was shiny, it had a diamond in the center of it...a REAL diamond...Sad...AT that moment Laurance handed me the box that had the necklace In it...And took off crying...Out of the room....

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I saw Laurance hand Dante a small black box, and like that...He ran off crying out of the room. "Aaron...I need to talk to Dante, ALONE!" He nodded and kissed my cheek leaving the room. I looked at Dante, He was just shacking his head in disappointment... "YOU KNOW THAT HE LOVED YOU APHMAU!!" His face was getting red, was is Dante talking about. "HOW AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM!! AND DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK!" He looked mad. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DANTE!?"