The sleepover! Girls night!

*Aphmaus P.O.V*
I pack my bag and go to Cadenza's house in my car...but thats when it hit me...Since Laurance is Cadenza's brother..*Gasp* he's gonna be there...Well the night starts here...

-Time skip-

We are all at Cadenza's house in a circle...I have a bad feeling about playing spin the bottle...Knowing these girls....Ugh...Just te thought of what their gonna do and say just makes and cringe. "Okay ill go first!" Cadenza says. "But hold on....LAURANCE!!!" Laurance walks in. "Yessum?" He ask "Wanna play with us?" She looks at Laurance with a face that says 'If you dont ima kill you'. "Sure!" Laurance sits down by Katelyn and Donna. Cadenza spins the bottle and it lands on me and she says "Aphmau Truth....Or...Dare!" Tbe stupid mind I have I picked Dare "DARE!" Cadenza grew a devilish smile and said "I dare you to kiss my brother!" I looked at Laurance....He went pale then he blushed like a tomato. All of a sudden I walk uo to Laurance picked him up by the collar and pushed him to the wall and said. "We meet again cutie!" Laurance face turned bright red as the girls giggled. I looked at Laurance and kissed him...I didnt know how long it lasted but it was a while...I didnt want it to end..And it didnt until Katelyn giggled as Donna pulled me back and said "Okay calm yourslef Aphmau!" That was when I let go of Donna grio and tried to run up to Laurance vut I was pulled back by Cadenza saying. "Okay Aphmau I think you stole his soul by kissing him to long." She laughed "Hey it was a dare!" "APHMAU I SAID KISS LAURANCE NOT MAKE OUT WITH HIM!" She said Laughing so hard tears were coming out if her eyes. I looked back at Laurance who looked like he was about to pass out when Kawaii~Chan grabbed his arm and helped him sit down beside her. "Okay I go!" I stated. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Laurance. Laurance stopped watching the bottle and looked up at me with a worried face. "Laurance Truth or Dare?" U said confidantely. "D-Dare!" Laurance said nervously. "I dare you to take off you shirt!" All the girls looked at Laurance and blushed....But mostly Laurance blushed.

*Laurance P.O.V*

I hesitated but I took iff my shirt showing my *bleh* abs...I hate them...I dont like abs...All the girls stared at me and Aphmau said "*Giggles* I didnt know you had 'ABS'!" "SCREW THIS!!!" I ran out of the room and downstairs to watch TV on the couch. But All the girls followed me down and started chasing me so I ran around in circles until Aphnau went tye other way and ran into me making me fall on top if her. "Ugh yall caught me!" All of a sudden all the girls ran over to me and Aphmau and tickled me until I said "Okay, Okay....Im going to change into different clothes."

*Cadenza's P.O.V*

When Laurance said that my head shot up and when he walked off I said "Lets spie on him!" They all nodded as we followed Laurance and watched him change into a different pants and took off his shirt and began walking towards the door until I said "Go, Go, Go back towards the door leading to the girls hang out room known as the half room upstairs nobody uses. Laurance walked to where the girls were and sat down in a black bean-bag chair. He eventually passed out and I said "Hey Aphmau...Go make out with him while he's sleeping." I said with pride. All the girls nodded at Aphmau meaning 'DO IT'.

*Aphmaus P.O.V*

Cadenza and the girls told me to make out with Laurance while he slept. So I walked up to him and kissed him until I couldnt breath. I finally got off him and they girls laughed their butts off.

*Kawaii~Chans P.O.V*

"Kawaii~Chan has an idea!" The girls walked closer to me and nodded saying "And that is?" They asked smiling "How about we take a picture of Laurance~Kun while he sleeps?" They gave each other glances and then Aphmau~Senpia got her phone out and took a picture of Laurance~Kun and saved it as her home screen.

We all looked at the photo and said "Awwww!"

*Aphmaus P.O.V*

I saved that picture of Laurance as my home screen...Lets just hope that no one gets on my phone....Better text my phone...Me and Laurance have taken picture between classes with each other. So ima send them all to my mom.

Aphmau- A

Savannah Aphmaus mom- M

A- Hey mom can I send you pictures of Laurance and I?

M- of course send them on!!!!

A- I sent them all in one

M- He. Is. Adorable.

A- IKR well bye mom!

*message ended*

*Laurance's P.O.V* I wake up and all the girls went to bed so I opened the window and sang stand in the light by Jordan Smith.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I went back to bed and passed out. I mean since it was friday....

-Words- 887

☆~LaurmauQueen~☆