3.9

Feel free to listen to the song above while reading :) [medicine/daughter] if it ends, play it again while reading so it lasts the whole chapter XD thank you- enjoy

-kookie pov-

It was late. Everyone went to bed already. We all said goodnight and (y/n) and I went to my room. We sat on my bed and talked. Can you believe it? She actually talked to me about herself.

She told me she has had a rough child hood and got her to where she was on that one night we came across her.. She said she has changed.. Only when she's here. She told me some little facts about her and we laughed at some ridiculous things we've both done in the past. We shared embarrassing stories and crazy things that happened

"Your like my birthday present"

I say kinda shyly. I try to hide the shy part of me but I think she saw it a little

"What? Birthday present?"

"Well my birthday was on the 1st of September. Coincidence?"

"What a crappy gift the world gave you. I'm truly sorry Jungkook"

She laughs at herself but all I do is give a sad smile. She doesn't know how wrong she is. I could tell her right now what I think of her. Crappy gift? Pft, what a joke. Best present I could ever ask for. A gift that makes me happy. A present I could love .. And can love me back. I stare at her fixing her hair, running her fingers through it. I want to tell her. But would she just find me annoying? Would she think I'm lying? Ugh I don't know how to do this.

"Jungkook-"

She spits out, I look up at her and look her straight in the eyes.

"Your.. Seriously my savior- seriously. You saved my life back there and.. When I'm with you I feel happy"

A smile slowly crept onto my face. I lean in and right before my lips met hers.. I had to say it.

"I love you"

**********

The stars shone so brightly out in the black night sky tonight. But id much rather keep my eyes on true beauty.

We sit by my open window and she points out all of the constellations she knew of. I rest my head on my arm and look at her bright eyes staring off into the night sky. My eyes exploring all of her perfect features. What a beauty I've got here. I would stay up and do anything she needed whenever she needed. I'd stay up for days for her. I don't know what I'd do..- if I had lost her. She belongs here with me. It's like it was written in those stars she's looking at, at this very moment.

She raises her arm and points to one of the stars that shines the brightest. I don't bother to look. I want to spend the rest of my life just staring at her.

"Hey Jungkook, have you ever just spent an entire night just looking at the stars, knowing so many people are also looking, thinking.. Everyone on this earth can see them. It's like everyone is connected in some way."

She looks at me and relaxes her excited eyes and settles on mine. She inches closer, making my heart speed up and I get closer to her. I weave my arm around her waist and we watch the outside world together.

"We should go somewhere"

She bites her lips and turns to me. Oh.. You think? Heh. I smile

"Anywhere you want"

I chuckle. I was tired and wasn't really up for going out but like I said.. I'd do anything she wants.

"Um... The moon"

I laugh and she giggles to herself.

"The moon? How do you suppose we get there?"

I say, continuing to laugh, loving the silly sarcastic part of her. I love the happy side of her and that's what I'm getting

"Well.. We can become astronauts.. Go up in a rocket and be the youngest people to achieve such a dream come true."

"That takes years of training (y/n). Oh unless you know how to direct a rocket of course. Not to mention it's pretty much a one way ticket"

"Ok ok your right. But I wouldn't mind a one way ticket.. If your willing to go with me of course.. Well How about flying? We can fly right?"

We laugh together again. I'd go to the moon with her. One way ticket or not. I would. What a ridiculous child. I grab her and bring her closer to me.

"Yes. We'll fly to the moon. Sound like a plan?"

I ask, grinning, waiting for us to both burst out in laughter. She nods and then we fill the quiet room with tired laughter.

"Let's do it"

She leans her head on mine. And takes a long deep breath in and out. We stay quiet for a bit. But her body gets heavier. She fell asleep on me. Throw my head back and laugh quietly. You can sleep all day long, can't you.

I lay down, keeping her there, and close my eyes.

Hmm.. It's a nice night out tonight

**********

-your pov-

Why was he so nice? Why does he care about me so much? Why? I don't understand. I'm not complaining though. This is all I wanted in life. To be cared for. And all I can do is thank him. I don't really know how.

I love him. It's only been like.. 5 days .. But I love him... Ridiculous, I know. I've heard it only takes 7 seconds for someone to fall in love.. It only took 6

I count the stars but occasionally yawn. I felt his eyes on me but I saw a smile stuck on his face so I didn't say anything. I feel like .. Like I'm in a box.. A nice cozy box with 7 soft kittens here. Heh. Before I met these kittens, I was trapped out of the box. The cold, heartless world.. The box was here the whole time. I think I'm gonna name the box 'happiness'. Cause I've never felt this happy in my lifetime. And all I can do it thank him for it.

-
A/N
-
I'm sorry it's bad I'm really sorry. I hope you guys enjoyed anyways. Thank you for reading!! Oh and hey! (I mentioned a b day.. It's my bday tomorrow!!) Go follow my friends! They have stories about BTS too!!

Flo- ( sublimely )
Em- ( gold-coast )