5.5 (final)

I wake up to the sounds of muffled yells and laughter. I blink to wake myself up making sure it wasn't a dream. I lean upwards putting my eyes directly on her, loving how she sleeps. I smile but again interrupted by the laughter of familiar voices. I lean towards the window and see Taehyung, Jin, hopie, and Jimin all in the snow playing around. I smile and take a closer look, seeing Suga and Namjoon chilling on the porch with their coffee and Christmas sweaters on as it was getting really close to Christmas.

I look back down to her and smile and kiss her exposed cheek. I get up and get ready getting my cute clothes on that she makes fun of me for. It was an ugly sweater but she laughs when I wear it.. There fore I will wear it.

I go down stairs and meet the boys who are going crazy in the yard. I stand next to the calm ones and just watch them, knowing she won't wake up yet. I've gotten used to her schedule. She always gets up after me. Like half an hour. It's like she senses it.

I say my hellos and good mornings and then head back upstairs. I clean up my room a little while she's sleeping.

There was 3 more days until Christmas. The boys and I have something planned. I hope it turns out the way it's supposed to. We've been planning this for her for a long time.

I smile as I clean but I hear her yawn and shuffle the sheets. I walk to the bed and sit next to her

"Good morning my princess. How you feeling"

"Hmmm tired"

She mumbles, throwing the pillow over her face. I giggle and pull it away and snuggle up next to her and wrap myself around her.

"You can go back to bed if you want"

I kiss her shoulder and lean my cheek on it, rubbing my face closer to her neck. I hear her giggle and she turns to me and grabs my face and kisses it. She bites my lip and we kiss deeply. I chuckle breaking the kiss.

"You want more?"

We had a busy night.. We had done things we haven't before. It was sweet and loving though. Not rough. I made sure she felt good and it was a pleasurable time for her

What? Surprised?

Yeah we're both not the type but we both wanted to show each other how much we love each other. I couldn't stop smiling. I love her so much I wish I could have my arms and lips on her 29/7

She nods and wraps her arms around my neck, pulling my face to hers. I laugh and kiss her passionately, pulling her favorite fleece blanket of mine away from her body

"I'm cold"

She breaks the kiss and pulls me onto her and I hug her and start to tickle her. She kicks and hits while crying laughing.

"Jungk- kook s- stop!!"

I keep at it until I couldn't breath anymore. Her laugh cracked me up it was angelic. Her laugh could cure the worst disease. I kneel over her and laugh as she hits my arm laughing with me.

"Come on, everyone is outside. "

"But I wanna sleep kookie!! Please a little longer"

She pleads. I snicker and boop her nose and throw the blanket on her again, getting up and out the room.

"Be out in 5!"

I hear her groan and I run down stairs meeting with them. I wait and chat with my friends while she gets ready. I hear her footsteps and see her beauty. She's wearing my over sized sweatshirt and her skinny black jeans. Haha I love when she wears my clothes. Whenever she feels like, she'll take my clothes. I love it.