˗ˏˋ 0.1 - alice ˎˊ˗

I stare out the dirty window of the cvs and imagine what it would be like to find my own prince charming. Someone who will love me and accept me for who I am as a person. I sigh and get back to organizing my discombobulated desk. My thoughts are disrupted as a tall blonde boy walks up to the counter.

"How may I help you?" I ask.

The boy looks up at me with a devilish grin on his face. My face turns a light shade of red at the sight of his dimples. He places a pack of cigarettes in my hand with pleading eyes that screamed "Don't tell me there bad for me, I know that dumbass."

"I'm Luke, and I think you're gorgeous." The boy says while I'm ringing up his item.

I look up at him and raise my eyebrows. That was one of the most cliche things anyone has ever said to me.

"I'm Alice! And you're not too bad yourself." I laugh.

He hands me the money along with a piece of paper. I open up the wrinkled piece of wasted tree and the first thing I see is his number written sloppily with pen. When did he even do this? I blush at the act and grab my iPhone to add his number to my contacts.

"Can I see your phone so I can add my own number?" I ask shyly. He simply nods and hands me his phone.

I add my contact as alice and hand him back the device. He smiles and says "nice to meet you, alice" before walking out the small, cramped building.

I reminisced in the thought of Luke's oversized sweater and how his skinny jeans tightly fit around his long, skinny legs.

I've never felt this way before. It is a new experience for me. All I can say is we may have just met, but this is more than just a small crush.

 All I can say is we may have just met, but this is more than just a small crush