The Boyz

Here i am running through the streets of L.A. thoughts crashing through my mind I couldn't breathe the world felt so small, just caving in and crushing me. After hours of running in circles non-stop I came upon a dark alley. Maybe nobody was there? I ran in and looked around nervously hoping i would be safe. It was so hard to see since my eyes were full of tears. Once i stared for five minutes i found out that there were people in the alley. I tried to turn around with out being notice untill my clumsy self fell over and stupid crash can. I thought to myself " where did that trash can get there damn ..". I made so much racket that when i looked up the boys were coming towards me except they weren't just boys they were a GANGG!! Dang bro. I tried to get up but next thing you know a light skinned boy started running after me saying " AYYE AYYE YOU COME HERE COME HEREEE!" I ran my fastest but damn was this boy running musta be a track star. All i could hear was my mind telling me run myia runnnnn. But it was to late the boy caught me and started kicking me and slaping me i tried to fight back but he was to strong for a twig. I started to drifted out all i hear here the other boys saying " CORNBREAD CORNBREAD GET HER IN THE CAR WE GOT US SOME CAKE TONIGHT!" Next thing u know i was OUT........