Chapter 3:Trial by Exploding Rabbits

I woke up in a van with Will,Mark,the strange girl,and a guy that looked like James Bond,when they saw that I was awake all of them asked"how did you summon a lightning bolt to kill the Castoroides?!" I answered"I seriously don't know how I did that,I just felt like those words I said was strong enough to kill the mega beaver"the girl asked"but how did you know those words?"I replied"Again I don't know it just felt right and so I spoke them"the girl was clearly unhappy with my answer but didn't push on,I asked"So now that all that was settled who are you people and why are me and my friends in a van?"the James Bond guy said"the girl over there is Selena and I'm Peter and we are going to an Academy for special teens like you" Selena has straight brown long hair,black eyes,slender and pretty beautiful while Peter had blond hair which had bangs,brown eyes,muscular and really tall,if I had to guess Selena was about my age while Peter looked like about 16,we drove for 4 hours when finally we stopped when me and Mark and Will stepped out we were definitely Not in Canada anymore we where at a gigantic Academy where there were giant creatures and flying people and magic flying around,We then went into the Academy and passed students and creatures,I think I even saw an exploding gerbil anyway we went into a room and Peter told us"This is the trial room you will pass tests to prove you can stay here at the Academy, me and Selena will have to go back to our classes so good luck guys!"so we went further in where a bunch of adults were waiting one of them said"Welcome to the Myth Academy,you will be tested so that you can join the Academy you must prove to us you are worthy of being called a Mythian" which I replied"A Mythian?"The leader of the adults said"Mythian is the title that is presented to the students in the Academy after they pass the trials when you become a Mythian you will be in missions around Maquhdiraz"Mark asked"Maquh jazz?"the leader signed"Maquhdiraz is the land where all myths reside it is as big as the whole earth"Will asked"but how can you go to a land as big as the earth from earth?!"another of the adults answered"it is in another dimension but it is still connected to the earth that is why some of the creatures were seen in the past and how myths were made anyway we will begin your trial right now but you three will be separated from each other so that we can determine each of your skills accurately"so each of us were led to another room by an adult Mythian,the adult with me tells"You will be judged by Trial of ER!"and then leaves me while I shout"What kind of ER?"then I feel a quake at my feet and out of the darkness comes......a bunny rabbit? I say"You have got to be kidding me,my trial is to fight a rabbit?!" So I tried punching the rabbit,and suddenly he flew away from me I was about to say"Well that was easy"when he came back charging at me with his friends which is by the way about a hundred killer bunnies to make things worse these special bunnies explode Hooray! I dodged the exploding rabbits and noticed that out of all the rabbits the one I attacked was the only glowing one so I decided to attack that one when I tried to punch it,it turn into light and blinded me then his friends exploded in front of me which blasted me across the room I tried to stand but I felt like every bone in my body was broken then when everything seemed to going wrong for me I sensed it the power a Mythian should have and I channeled my power into my hands and let loose a ring of fire which burned half of the rabbits to death the glowing one was still alive so I guessed he was probably the leader so I remembered an old saying that air wasn't good with earth and that rabbit was definitely made of air and light so I summoned earth from beneath me to help me surprisingly it worked and I threw earth balls at the glowing rabbit until finally I beat him, I was about to deal the final blow when an adult Mythian stopped me and said"Enough you have already proven your skills now please leave the moon rabbit alone" I replied"That was the moon rabbit?!"The guy signed"Yes this is the moon rabbit and yes it can make duplicates of himself out of moonlight that also explodes"I was pretty much dead tired at that point so I didn't ask anymore questions the guy told me to wait outside while they discuss how me and my friends did on the test so I hobbled outside sat on a chair and again passed out.

Author's Note:I hope you like this new chapter,I made it specially long this time and I hope you guys continue giving support to me and thanks for liking my stories until now I'll try my best to do another chapter this week.