Chapter 4 - Explanations

My Blazing red hair streamed down much father than when I last saw it, my freckles faded not as prominent as they used to be, no longer taking the beauty away from my cheeks. My bright green eyes blazing almost like my fire.

    "What happened to me?" I thought.

    I flicked my finger together checking if my powers or whatever they are were still there.

    Of course they were.

    When my fingers touched a small flame exploded from my finger tip, I quickly extinguished it. Of course my curse is still there....

    I looked around the pale white counter seeing a black Avril Lavigne t-shirt, and faded jeans "At least they were good clothes..." I thought pulling them on quickly.

    I found an old sliver brush and quickly brushed at all the tangles in my hair, which there were a lot of. After I came out, more like fell out of the bathroom I went to the other doorway and looked out. The boy "I really need to learn his name" I thought to myself, was leaning against the wall next to the door. He looked like he was asleep, I was about to go back into the room but then he spoke.

"Are you done?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

    We went back into the room, I sat on the chair and he slumped against the wall.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah just fine, I guess...." I replied to him faking a smile.

"Umm... So whats your name??" I ask the boy.

"Oh! I completely forgot to tell you, My name is Luke Mckay." He replied a smile creeping on his face.

    His smile made my cheeks burn again I need to stop feeling this way. I pinched my self where he couldn't see.

"Okay well,l my name's Natily."  I said trying to end the awkward silence.

"I know who you are Natily. I have known who you are for a while now..." He said his smile vanishing.

"Okay well, I would like to know how long I was asleep." I told Luke trying to not be creeped out by his words.

    I was very much wondering why he knows my name and how I came to be in this house and why I looked so different.

"Natily you have been in a coma for 2 years." he said frowning turning his face away from me.

"No no no no no no no this can't be happening..." I say muttering to myself.

    "Oh no! Why? This can't be happening. He's been all alone for two years. All alone." I thought to myself.

"I need you to take me somewhere." I told Luke jumping out of the faded chair.

"Okay where do we need to go?" He asked.

    He doesn't get it.

    I need to go alone.

    Without him.

    "Ugh.... He wont trust Luke!" I thought considering taking him with me.

"Ummm... Luke, what I meant was I need to  borrow your car." I said my eyes starting to water.

"And why would I let you borrow my car?"

    "Crap!" I didn't think this through. I guess even if your beautiful your not all perfect.

"Umm... No reason, I just need to go check on something." I said trying to convince him.

"Okay. But you aren't going alone." He said getting up.

"And why not?"

"Because you are still under my protection. And I'm not letting you out of my sight." He said  walking towards me.

"Fine. Never mind."

    Then I turned away from him. I know it's childish but i was still a child in a sense, I mean I was fourteen when it happened.  I didn't hear him, but suddenly he was next to me pulling me into a hug, I could feel his soft skin on mine.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked not realizing I was crying till then.

"I'm sorry Nat! I'm so sorry!" He whispered gently to me while rocking me back and forth like a child.

    I just sat there being comforted for the first time in eight years...

    I cried for the first time in ten years.

    I know you must be wondering why I haven't cried in ten years but that's a story for another time.

###############################################################################

VOTE, COMMENT, ADD:3 <3