Pregnant?!

Dalton's P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of puking, lovely. I get up and realize Maggie is gone. MAGGIE WAS SICK YESTERDAY. THAT'S HER THROWING UP!

I almost fell off my bed running to the bathroom. I see her hunched over the toilet, my poor baby girl.

"Maggie? Are you okay?" I ask, all she does is shake her head 'No' and continues to throw up. I run outside to the living room where I find the boys, they all look up at me.

"Guys, I think Maggie's sick." They all look worried. I pace for a bit.

"How would she have gotten sick?"

Gabe asks. Good question.

We were still in the hospital parking lot because it was to late to leave. I go back to the bathroom and pick Maggie up. I carry her back into the hospital.

I place her in a chair and walk up to the nurse, who's sitting at her desk.

"Hello ms, um my girlfriend was checked out yesterday and she seems to have gotten really sick."

She looked up at me, curiously.

"Well sir, lucky for you Dr.Vence is available. Right this way." She asks getting up, I grab Maggie and follow the nurse into an examination room.

Soon enough a man who I'm guessing is Dr.Vence walks in. He looks to be around his late 30's. Tall, dark hair, kinda chubby. He types something into his computer and turns around, looking at us.

"So, Ms..?" He looks at me, waiting for the rest of her name.

"Rapattoni. Her name is Magdalena Rapattoni." I smile at the though of that name. It sounds perfect.

"So, Mr.Rapattoni, what seems to be the problem? Because I'm guessing she isn't going to speak much.." He awkwardly says, gesturing to Maggie, who appears to be puking.

"Well, she was checked out yesterday, after being in a coma for a while. After she left, she started to get sick, she hasn't stopped throwing up since then."

He nods and types down some stuff on his computer. He sits Maggie up and puts a stethoscope on her back.

"Deep Breathe in, hold it. And out." He does this for a while before writing more notes down.

He then lays Maggie down and lifts up her shirt, exposing her stomach. He presses two fingers down near her side, and repeats this until he's pressed on almost ever part of her stomach.

He then asks her to lay on her stomach and repeats the same procedure on her back. He sits her up and writes more notes.

After a few more things he tells me he's almost done. He hits her knee with a little mallet, waiting for her reaction. It takes about 3 tries for her knee to react. He 'hmm's and writes down his last notes.

He turns around and looks at me very seriously, while Maggie throws up. For the 6th time today.

"Mr.Rapattoni, I have a few scenarios that could fit your wife's condition."

Wait, my wife? OH YEAH I SAID HER LAST NAME WAS RAPATTONI.

"So, it could be food poisoning, the flu, a cyst, extra acid, or, she could be pregnant." My eyes widen.

Pregnant?! There's no way! I think back to if that ever happened. I don't think it did, I always had this little scene in my head, I thought it was a dream or something my mind just managed to create.

"Mr.Rapattoni?" The doctor asks,

"Hmm? Yes?" I reply, snapping out of my confused dazed state.

"I said a nurse would be here to give her an ultrasound, to see if it could be a cyst, extra acid, or pregnancy."

I nod and look at Maggie. Who's eyes are as wide as mine are. Oh my gosh, it wasn't a dream.

Maggie's P.O.V:

I remember that night, as clear as day, even though we were drunk.

*FLASHBACK*

We had just entered the party, the music was booming, people were everywhere. The group split and it was just Dalton and I. I dragged him over to the drink table and grabbed us each a beer.

After a few drinks I could feel the alcohol taking affect. Dalton looked a little tipsy too. I knew soon I wouldn't be able to control my actions. But I didn't care.

I grabbed Dalton and ran to the dance floor, swaying my hips to the beat. Dalton and I danced for a while until we started to kiss. It quickly turned into a heated make-out session.

I pulled away and lead Dalton upstairs and into a room. After a while we were on the bed, still being an ounce sober, he whispered to me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" His voice was perfect, he was perfect, I nodded. Thats when the alcohol really took over.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

During my flashback I hadn't even noticed the nurse come in. She had lifted my shirt up and had pulled out the container of blue gel.

"Now sweetie, this will be cold." She warned and I nodded. She squeezed the tube and the blue gel fell onto my bare stomach. What a liar. It wasn't cold. It was freezing!

I clench my fists and Dalton grabs my hand. I unclench my fists and lock our fingers together. He looks just as nervous as I feel right now.

The nurse places the ultrasound sticky... thing on my stomach. She rolls it around before pushing down on some places, not looking at us.

After about 10 minutes she stops. She removes the stick and wipes the remaining gel off of my stomach.

She turns to us and says...

{A/N:

AHAHAHA IM A BITCH BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED.

So, is she pregnant?

What do you think?

So I'll try to update whenever I can!

Which hopefully will be soon.

But I love leaving you with cliff hangers.

SO YEAH.

I LOVE YOU!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!

SEE YOU SOON MY POTATOES!

Melissa}