Liam

Maggie's P.O.V:

I woke up at 2am with a headache, as I try to sit up I'm pulled back down my Dalton's arm. Groaning, I slip out of his grip and trudge down the hallway, wearing only some underwear and Dalton's shirt.

I enter the kitchen and grab some Tylenol. I quietly walk toward the window and look out at the clear night sky. I have the last show of my contract in 2 weeks and I'm really happy about it.

As I look out the window I hear footsteps behind me. Soon enough, Dalton wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in to his bare chest, as he places his chin on my shoulder.

"What are you doing up?"  I ask him.
"The bed wasn't as warm without you." He replies in a raspy voice, deeper than normal. I laugh and turn around, placing my back against the window.

He stands tall compared to me, even if he is only in his boxers. He places his hands on the window beside my head, leaning down and softly kissing my neck.

"Come back to bed." He whispers in between kisses. I grab his hand and drag him back into our room. I lay down and he lays beside me, placing a hand over my waist.

"Goodnight, Love."  He whispers into my hair. I hold his hand closer to me,
"Goodnight, Dalton." I say softly as I close my eyes, slipping into a dream.

"What are we going to name him?" I look up at Dalton while he holds our baby boy.

"How about Liam?" he replies. I smile at him and repeat "Liam Alexander Rapattoni." He hands Liam back to me, "Perfect."

My dream skips ahead as I shift positions on the bed.

I sit in a kitchen, baking a pie when a little boy with light brown hair and sea blue eyes runs up to me. "Mommy, when's dinner gonna be done?" he tugs on my shirt.

"As soon as Daddy gets home, Liam." I say pinching the boy's cheek. He giggles and runs off as he hears the front door shut.

"DADDY!" I hear him shout, soon Dalton walks in, the young boy on his shoulders.
"Hey, love." he gives me a kiss on the cheek and sets Liam down.

My dream yet again skips ahead.

I feel old now, laying in a hospital bed, I look beside me. Dalton lays there, breathing heavy, eyes closed. He has gotten just as old.

Soon a man walks in, holding a young child. "Mom, Dad." he begins to cry. I slowly bring my hand to cup his cheek.

"Don't be sad Liam, it's our time to go. Just promise me you'll take care of that little girl. Love my grand-baby and love her mother as I've loved your father." I say as I feel Dalton take my hand.

Liam nods and gives the child to a beautiful woman. She looks so sad as her eyes meet mine. I can feel myself fading, slowly into the dark. I look at Dalton one last time and whisper,

"I fell in love with a madman, and I'm glad I did." just before I fade completely, I hear him say. "I loved you to the moon, and now we're back." that's the last thing I hear, before my vision goes black.

Dalton's P.O.V:

I wake up to Maggie looking at me with bright eyes. I lift my hand to her cheek and softly stroke it.

"Good morning, my beautiful girl."  I say softly. She smiles widely,
"Good morning, my dear."  She speaks.

"Did you sleep well?"  I ask.
"Better than well." she replies.

We lay in silence for a bit before she speaks up.
"I love you, you madman."  I chuckle and kiss her cheek,
"And I love you, to the moon and back."

{ A/N:

And I will end it on that adorable note.

So what do you think of her dream?
What do you think Liam looked like?

Shout out/dedication of the day goes to:
FlyAwayFantasy and her book "Behind My Lying Eyes."

It may only have a few chapters but man, it's got me feeling some type of way.
So go check it out, give the book some love.

I really want to know how many of you read this book, so if you do;
Comment me a little 'I do!' and maybe I'll follow you. Maybe even stalk you...
*Creepy Music*

ANYWHORE,
As I always say,

Stay Beautiful,
Stay Amazing,
But Most Of All,
Stay True To Yourself.

- Melissa }