Magdalena

Dalton's P.O.V:

"I'm not who you think I am.." Maggie begins. I look at her, very confused.
"What do you mean?" I ask. She takes a deep breath in before replying.

"16 years ago, I was created, in a factory. The factory of a madman. I wasn't alone though, there had to be thousands of girls there, all being designed with one intention only. To kill. They used weird chips which made us not feel, we didn't feel anything." She begins, tears in her eyes. I nod as to tell her she can continue.

"We trained everyday, but we were his first batch, things always go wrong. The girls started to drop like flies, their bodies couldn't handle it. But me, I didn't die, my chip malfunctioned, I-I started to feel... To see his destruction."

I hold her close, rubbing her back before I ask,
"Maggie, what are you?" She looks up at me, with eyes so full of fear.

"I'm called a Dark Angel, No wings, though I have the appearance of a girl, but the mind of a computer, and strength that still scares me. I try my best to act human." She weeps. I don't know what to do.

I stand up and look out the window.

Maggie's P.O.V:

He moves to the window and just stares, it feels like ages until I hear him speak again.
"So, Magdalena isn't your real name." He turns and I shake my head.

"Well then," he replies harshly.
"What is your real name?" He looks at me like I'm a monster, which I know I am.
"I was called Enchantica, but I wanted to leave that life, so I changed it."

He looks at me with such disgust,
"So you lied to me?! You lied to everyone!" His voice booming with rage.

"Dalton, I.." I can't say anything. I'm so scared, he's never been like this. I stand up, and reach for his arm. He looks at me then down at my hand, weakly wrapped around his wrist.

"Dalton please, don't leave me." I look up at him, I can feel the tears running down my face. He begins to shake his head.

"No Maggie, I can't do this, it's too much." I begin to cry harder, I see a tear drop hit Dalton's arm and I know I've made a huge mistake.

Dalton's P.O.V:

I can't stand to see her like this, so upset and so broken. I see a tear roll down her cheek and it hits my arm, she looks up at me in horror.

My arm starts to glow, I look at it in shock, soon it starts to burn. I grip it in pain, I've never felt anything like it.

"DALTON NO!" Maggie screams, I soon feel the burning everywhere, it runs through me and it hurts so bad.

"MOM HELP! MOM!!" She screams tears rolling down her cheeks as she looks at me, on the ground, clutching every body part I can. It all hurts.

Her mom runs in shortly after.
"Maggie, did you..?" She looks at Maggie in shock. Maggie nods and sits in the fetal position.

"Maggie I don't know how to stop it!" She screams, frantically flipping through books. I find some strength.
"What-What's happening to me?" I let out another painful scream.

"Maggie's tears are deadly, they aren't supposed to touch humans. It's killing you from the inside out." Lucy says in a horrified manner.

[Lucy is Maggie's mom]

I look up in terror, I was going to die. Maggie had begun flipping through books trying to find something to help me. Something that could stop it.

Every second it got worse, it felt like someone had started a fire in my blood stream, I couldn't help but scream.

Everything was going dark, This was it, I summoned all my strength and said,
"I love you Maggie."
And that's when it all stopped.