6: Too Late to Apologize...

Breann:

I wanted to laugh so bad, just laugh, right in his damn face! The expression he made alone when I denied him of the one thing he always used to "apologize" to me was priceless. It almost reminded me of a little boy who had lost his puppy on a rainy day. Maybe for just a short time he could feel the pain I've felt from always being cast down by him for the short years we've been together. Joe was probably broken hearted, but knowing Joe, his hurt would only spark his anger.

Laying next to him in the bed, all I could feel were his eyes burning a hole in my back. I couldn't help but think to myself, is revenge really worth what I'm about to put myself through? Maybe I should just divorce him and move on? Only problem is, Joe is not going to let me get away that easily. The only time I did leave I had to do it behind his back, sort of like a surprise to him that evening he came home and noticed all my things were gone. I had left him there alone just like I said I would do time after time. Leave it to me to be an idiot and come back to his ass! I thought that he loved me...

I was lost in my thoughts, the I felt it, the push to my arm and back. He's pushed and hit me so many times there that's it's still sore from last time to the touch. "Hey, hey, so that's how you gon act huh? Like you all that right? Bitch." Joe said to me with so much venom in his voice I thought for sure he couldn't be talking to me, his faithful wife, in such a hateful way.

I slowly turned on my side in the bed to face, keeping my calmness the whole time, "Who the hell do you think you're talking to Joe ? What's your problem, you mad or what?'

"I'm talking to yo ass! And what you mean am I mad or what? You know what you just did, playing fucking games like you crazy! You do not deny me of the sex I deserve!"

I scrunched my face up and tilted my head to the side still looking at him, "You deserve? Why would you of all people deserve sex from me? Are you not the same person that have been cheating on me this whole time with another woman? The same man that uses and abuses me? The same damn man who I just caught yesterday fucking another woman in my bed? You don't deserve a damn thing from me! What you want and deserve doesn't have shit to do with me! I'm not having sex with you, someone else can do that for you."

"Look, I'm sorry for all that. You should know that that girl don't mean a damn thing to me when I'm still here with you! You can't hold that shit over my head forever now, I'm still your husband and you're still my wife."

I surely hope that whatever weed Joe is smoking to make him this stupid, that he has an unlimited supply because that must be what he is doing to be thinking and speaking like this! This man is a damn fool! "Joe, your ass is only here with me because you're not with her, because you got caught and you think all you have to do to make it up to me is throw your dick game at me right? You a damn fool, and fuck your apology if that's what you call what you just told me. In all honesty, it too late for your apology. Now leave me alone so I can go to sleep." I turned back over so I could get comfortable in the bed to sleep, but I should have known that Joe wasn't finish with whatever it was he was trying to do.

"Who the hell you think you talking to like that? You better respect me and you better do it now! Turn your ass around!" When I didn't do as he demanded, he continued yelling at me, "I said turn your ass around and jump on this dick right now! This ain't no damn game, acting like you better than someone... you ain't shit without me!"

I just lay there there listening to all the words he was speaking, building a wall of hate against him with each word he spoke, "Joe please leave me..." before I could finish my sentence Joe had forcefully turned me over so that my back was on bed and he was on top of me. He pinned my arms down with his huge hands and my legs were settled under his weight. As I looked at his face, in his eyes, all I saw was hate. I knew he was going to hurt me, I built my defenses up for what was about to happen next.

He hovered over me just staring until he bent down to my ear, "I'm gon get what I want from you, even if I got to take it from you. I will get that pussy whenever I fucking what it! Now you better be your ass still or I will hurt you!" he whispered in my ear before he pinned my hands and arms with one hand over my head as he forcefully parted my legs and settled between my thighs with the other one. I closed my eyes as the tears begin to fall. I could hear the pull of his pajama pants as he pulled them off. Shortly after a tug came to my panties as he pulled them off my body, "You know I still love you girl..." those were the last words he spoke before he forced himself inside of me. My entry was so dry, it burned as his strokes came inside me stronger and harder each time. I tried to kick and claw at him as much as I could, but he just laughed it off and kept at his pace.

"God I need him to stop, please make him stop hurting me" I prayed to God. If I could just escape mentally I could survive this. I closed my eyes tighter, daring my tears to fall and after a few more strokes, I felt him release his warmth inside of me. "I hope you get pregnant, then you'll always remember me" he whisper in my ear as he stopped his movements and begin to move from between me.

I was numb, I couldn't move, I was in shock. He raped me to get what he wanted. I can't move, I cried myself into a slumber, praying to forget all of this. I hate him.

The sound of his alarm woke me, but I didn't open my eyes. I just watched and listened to him with my eyes closed, careful not to make a peep. Honestly if I would have looked at him I probably would have killed Joe where he lay. The fact that he could do this to someone he says he loves speaks volumes of him. It also gives me the .momentum to get rid of his ass. He could take me for all I have, but he can never take my name and my integrity. I was Breann before and will be Breann after him.

*******************

Brian:

It was Friday and I was so happy to finally be moving into the weekend. The work week had been extremely busy, especially with Breann being out for two days. She was not only the trainer here for new employees, but the lead of my team. We needed her guidance and assistance because without it we were very far behind.

I hadn't stopped thinking about Breann since the night we were at Liyah and Monica's place. To hear the someone she loved hurt her really made me upset, making me want to take the bastard out right here and now. But I didn't know him, only that he had to be a coward and a fool to let her go. I'm not into playing games and I'm pretty sure that Breann is not the type to play games, but whatever I would have to do to get her, I was willing and able to do it, only for her.

On the way to my office I actually did have to pass by Breann's office. Since she's been out her door would be closed and locked, but this morning it was open. I slowly walked by intentionally so that I could peak inside. There she was at her desk typing away. She has a red blazer and what looked to be a tight fitted black dress. Her hair and makeup was flawless. She looked stunning to me, but her eyes were sad, swollen and tired.

I stepped into the doorway before speaking, "Good morning Breann, allergies get to you too?" I said with her a smile.

She looked up from her computer work, "Oh hi Brian, yeah I guess I did catch the allergy bug with these swollen eyes right?" She smiled lightly, but something told me she was lying.

"Yeah I guess so huh? You been out a few days, I got kinda worried about you. Hope it wasn't because of anything I did the other day to make you feel uncomfortable. All that was just to let you know that I'm interested." I moved in closer to her, taking a seat in front of her desk. The closer I got the more I could see her hurt face, "Breann are you okay?"

She shifted a little in her seat before speaking, "Yes I'm, I'm fine Brian. And its nothing you did that made me not come in the last couple of days, I just haven't been feeling too well. Just got a lot of things going on, you can understand that right?"

"Yeah sure I can. I'm sure it has to do with Joe right? It's not may place to really get in your business, unless you want to me, but let me just say this please. That man doesn't deserve you if he can just pass over you for someone else, not even caring if he hurts you or not. You deserve better, and I know you hear that all the time, but better could be staring you right in the face, right now."

"Well you are more than welcome to tell someone better that is sitting in front of me that I'm interested. All games aside, I'm interested in better." She said smiling at me.

I couldn't help the silly grin that spread across my face like a teenage boy about to get some, "Oh really? You interested for real for real, or are you just playing?"

"Brian I'm very grown and I don't really have time for games. Now if I just told you I'm interested, when is our date? Let me know if I'm moving too fast now."

I had to think for a minute before answering, "I think it might be better if we at least waited until your papers are ready before we start any dating. I don't want anyone to think I had anything to do with the breakup of your marriage and start putting negative energy into our relationship. Especially since we both have to share a work environment together you know?"

"I completely understand Brian, I feel the same way. I appreciate you for caring and for stopping by to me, it means a lot for me to know someone cares. My husband and I will probably not be together to much longer. I just have to make sure everything is out the way with him before I start anything else with someone else. So should you tell Liyah first about our plans or should I?"

"I'll let you tell her" I said laughing, "My cousin is so darn nosy, she may already know what's on! I still can't believe how small the world is and you having her as a best friend."

Her phone began to vibrate an she looked at it quickly before speaking. Whoever it was she didn't want to talk to talk to them because she just ignored the call, "Yeah, you're probably right. I'll be sure to fill her in on any info that she may not know." He phone began to vibrate again, only this time I glanced down and saw Oliver Auto Finance flash across the screen. My old job place, who could she know from there? Why would they be calling her? " Sorry Brian I gotta take this."

Trying to be discrete about me seeing her phone, I just looked away. "Okay, well I guess I will go. See you later." I slowly got up to leave as she smiled up at me. Then I heard her say it, "I don't want to talk to Mr. Joe Thompson. Ms. Wilma you can let him know that he will hear from my attorney soon and very soon. No, that's right, yeah you have a good one too! Goodbye."

Why didn't I ever put two and two together to figure out that Breann Thompson was the wife or Joseph Thompson, my stupid, thieving, and cheating ex boss! The auto industry is not for me and he is the reason why. I was let go because of him....looks like he's finally getting what he deserves.

*****************

End of Chapter 6! I hope you all enjoyed it and let me know what you think. Get ready for the next chapter, never know what I may throw at you....

COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE/FAN