Anger Issues

Kayla's P.O.V

"Kayla, would you like to explain to me why Bernice and Jungkook are in the nurses room because of you?" The counselor asked me. I looked around the room and smiled. I shrugged and sighed.
"She wanted to fight so we did, Jungkook just got in the way." I snarled but then my smile reappeared.

"Okay, well, Kayla I think you need to lay your mind off a few things and go home," I nodded and began to get out of my chair when he added something else. "And stay home for a few days." He said.
"Wait, am I being suspended?" I sat back down quickly and looked him in the eye. He seemed to stutter. "J-just for a few days until we get statements from the students who did see the fight.

" Should I call your parents to pick you up?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Okay, well, get home safely and come back in a few days. Think about what happened as well."

"B-but....ugh, fine." I got up and headed out of the door, slamming it close behind me.
I sighed and walked out of the school building.

What the hell happened?

You're probably really confused right now, so let me explain.

                         ~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"It might actually be a good day..." I muttered to myself, slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.
A few minutes later and someone started to nudge my shoulder. I opened one eye and looked at the person, "What's wrong?" I whispered sleepily.

I didn't get a good look at the person because I was still sleepy but I heard their voice. "The teacher called on you." Their voice was deep but soothing.

"Oh thanks." I straightened myself up and opened my eyes. Resisting the urge to fall back asleep, I answered the teacher.
"Yes, teacher?" I said loud enough so that the teacher could hear me. Everyone looked over at me, surprised that I was actually talking. I ignored them and looked straight at the teacher.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "Ah, yes, Kayla right? Well, this lovely girl said that you were to follow her to the cafeteria for a club?" He said uncertainly, and I looked over at who he pointed to.
"Bernice.." I growled and out of the corner of my eye, the person who woke me up looked over at me, probably hearing what I said.

Bernice seemed to smirk, thinking I was helpless. "If she says so," I whispered breathlessly, and scooted my chair back and stood up.
"Yeah, oh no. I forgot it was today, I'm sorry teacher."  I bowed down formally and he waved his hand. "No, no. It's fine, just go ahead and have fun."

I nodded and began my way down the aisle, avoiding to look at the sympathetic looks that my classmates were giving me, knowing that the "club" wasn't real.
When I made my way beside Bernice, she grabbed my arm tightly and began dragging me out of the room. She waved and faked a smile at everyone.

Right when I got out of the doorway, I heard another person scoot their chair back. "I need to go to the bathroom." The teacher allowed them but by the time the person got out of the door, Bernice had dragged me to the end of the hall and into the cafeteria.
I snatched my arm out of her tight grip and backed away a few paces. She slammed the door closed and twirled around to face me.

"What do you want?" I asked, pissed that she gripped my arm so hard, leaving a red print on it. She sneered and pointed an accusing finger at me.

"How did you get to the room so fast?" She snarled and I groaned.
"Really? You took me out of class just because I made it to class before you?" I rolled my eyes and she shrieked.

"That's not the point! I'm asking, how did you get to the top floor so fast? You were only on the first floor." She asked suspiciously and I shrugged.