Chapter 4: Raid

Time to move. We each got up carefully and split from the Lunatics. From the fear. From the danger. From the death.

"I'm glad they didn't look around." Yoongi sighed tiredly "They seemed way too confident that they'd be safe... It's not like they're invincible." Namjoon Pointed out "Especially with no patrol on guard." Jimin agreed. Hoseok and I nodded. We kept walking aimlessly until we found a small store.

"Looks okay... Should we try it?" I suggested quietly "Wouldn't hurt." Namjoon nodded "Maybe if it's in good condition we could sleep there?" Yoongi asked as he scratched his head "No. Just Like us, it would be the first place for people, maybe Lunatics, to check for supplies." Namjoon said "Good point." Yoongi nodded "He's right though...It's late." I agreed "I'm pretty sure it's about 2300 right now." Hoseok added. I looked at the moon.

Eleven O'clock? Seemed right. Next to Jungkook, Hoseok was usually good with time too. I'm with Yoongi on the sleep thing, I'm exhausted.

We reached the entrance of the store called Quikki Mart. It was boarded up and the paint was peeling off. How homey "Alright. If trouble comes what do you do?" Namjoon looked at us expectantly "Call for help?" "Scream?" "Kill them?" "Hide?" "Play dead?" We all stared at Jimin "What?" He said as I rolled my eyes "Pretty much...preferably what Yoongi said but sadly we only have knives. The majority of trouble has guns. Just don't do what Jimin said. Anyway, be careful and move in.

We surrounded the door as Yoongi kicked it open effortlessly. Taehyung and I took the left, Namjoon and Yoongi went straight ahead, so Jimin and Hoseok took the right. Yoongi signaled his side was clear, then Hoseok gave his signal, then Taehyung. Time to raid.

Namjoon threw me the rations pack since we were in the food aisle, so I tossed him our weapons pack which was empty. Jimin and Hoseok had our med backpack, which would be full pretty soon considering there was a pharmacy here. The whole mart itself was pretty big so we were all really spread out from each other.

"Jin!" I heard Hoseok yell "What?!" I yelled back "What meds do we need?! Should we take vitamins too?!" "Take some vitamin C and K... maybe some D too!" "And the meds?!" "Extra strength, Penicillin, Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Morphine, Oxycodone, Corticosteroids, Ibuprofen and grab some Acetaminophen too!" They were all mostly pain killers, but those are important meds "Okay! I'm gonna need you to repeat that soon!" He laughed "Sure, and take whatever else strikes your fancy!" I yelled back "Damn bro, you know your drugs!" Yoongi yelled "Have to!" I yelled back.

"Jin?" I looked over to Taehyung who was next to me. He set his backpack against a shelf "Yeah?" Suddenly he pushed me against the wall and looked up to me "I decided I want more from you." "Wha-" He held my wrists against the wall and then kissed me out of nowhere.

"Nice! There's a ton of weapons here!" We heard Yoongi yell happily. By that time, Taehyung had already pushed me onto the floor as I layed on my back under him. He sat on me, still kissing me before I pulled away.

"What?" He panted slightly, looking down at me curiously "Am I... Your safety net?" I asked without thinking "What?" He looked down at me confused "I mean... Since Jungkook is gone... You like me all of the sudden... Am I... So you can forget about him?" Taehyung looked hurt "N-No." "Then why?" He started to cry "Because I realized that you're always there for me."

I wanted to hug him so bad but he was still on top of me. His tears dropped from his cheeks onto my pink shirt. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down onto of me, holding him tight "Jin?" "Yeah?" "I love you." I was so shocked I could barely get the words out of my mouth "I-I love you too." I hugged him tighter "Never leave me okay?" "I won't" "Promise?" "I Promise."

After we got up, we packed all the food we could carry, and surprisingly it was pretty dry. We had large assortment of canned and boxed foods "Jin! I found Pocky!!" Taehyung came up to me excitedly with a box of the chocolate covered biscuits in his hand "A whole box of it! There's more too!" He smiled brightly "Wanna play?" I smirked as he nodded eagerly. He held up the Pocky and put the chocolate end into his mouth. I stepped in front of him, held his jaw with one hand, and bit the other end of the Pocky. He held my waist and stared into my eyes as our faces got closer. Finally our lips locked, he dropped the Pocky box and we held each other as we kissed. He tasted like chocolate. Delicious.

"I knew it." Taehyung broke the kiss and we both turned our heads to see everyone else standing there "U-Um-" Taehyung started "Don't even try to make a excuse." Namjoon rolled his eyes "Anyway, did you find any food or were you making out the whole time?" Yoongi  said casually. I started to blush "N-No, we found food." "Okay, good." Namjoon turned around and walked away.

Annyeong! how is my book so far?? Please comment!!!! and hopefully more people read my book T.T so far I only saw that 1-2 people are reading it... Tell your friends!!! I worked really hard ^-^ Anyway, enough about me, let's talk about JIN AND TAEHYUNG kekekeke you weren't expecting that to happen were you???? muhahahahaha (once again sorry vkook supporters) anyway... whats going to happen?  stay tuned for the next chapter