EXTRAS Pt 2/6

Hoseok's P.O.V~ 2/2

NOTE: Just like the last one, this is Hoseok's P.O.V BEFORE he died.

NOTE 2: This is the second half of Hoseok's P.O.V

<Time skip brought to you by, Infires, Nation of Min Yoongi>

After walking for hours, I was blindfolded, and a Lunatic muttered something about not letting us know where their hideout is. I walked blindly, with only the barrel of a gun barely guiding my way. When the blindfold was finally removed from my face, we were all split up, but I could clearly see Taehyung being dragged deep into the forest by the Lunatic who kept calling him pretty boy. I sat on the dirt, listening intently for any signs of stress from Taehyung. But what I heard shocked me. So much that when the Lunatic guarding me left, I didn't even try to run away.

I hear Taehyung yelling and then I heard a loud smack. Is he getting beat up?  Was my first thought. But just after I heard that, I realized what was really going on from the next sound I heard. "Ugh, S-Stop! N-No, please, Ah!" Taehyung yelled and I heard another smack, and the Lunatic telling him to be quiet "Shut up pretty boy! I'm not supposed to be doing this!" A moment later I heard a muffled scream from Taehyung, and then a loud moan "St-Stop!" I heard him gasp through his moans. After a few minutes of his pleads and groans, I heard a high pitched moan escape his mouth and the Lunatic mumbling something like, "Good boy." I was about to go whoop the lunatic's ass when the Lunatic that was supposed to be guarding me came back.

"Shit... This is bad." I thought. The Lunatic was guarding me lazily so I decided I was going to make an attempt to run. If I could get back to the rest of the group, they could help Jin and Taehyung escape. I started to run into the forest when the Lunatic noticed "He escaped!" The Lunatic yelled. That's when I realized I wasn't alone in the forest "They're everywhere." I gasped. They were hiding in bushes in Ghillie suits, and positioned behind trees. One must've been in a tree because they landed on me, punching me in the face so I went unconscious.

When I woke up, my wrists were tied to two tree's, and a Lunatic was staring at me with an evil grin "You're finally awake." He grumbled "Now face your punishment." Not a second after, a sharp slash came across my back, and I cried out in pain.

I was being whipped

"Stop!" I screamed. About ten minutes later, I had about 50 whips? I don't know. It's hard to keep track when your screaming in pain to the point you can't breathe.

I groaned as I fell to the floor when the Lunatics untied my wrists "Now go, scum." He pushed me into a direction which thankfully brought me to Jin. I crumbled to the ground a few feet away from him, gasping and exhausted. The second  a couple Lunatics let go of him, he scrambled next to me worriedly.

"Bro! Are you okay?!"

"Perfectly fine Jin, I just got whipped about 50 times, ya know, the usual... No dimwit, I'm not fine!"  I laughed internally at my thoughts.

"I'm not okay..."

"What did they do to you?!" He added, looking at my wounded body in terror. I coughed up some blood next to me before I could answer him "They're really bad Jin..." I wheezed "You n-need to get away from here. I t-tried to leave to get the others to help you." I coughed up more blood "But they're too surveillant." "What did they do to you though?!" He pressed, as I sat up slowly "All that matters is I got hurt and don't get in trouble with these guys okay?" I said sternly "Okay..." He sighed.