A little bit real...

Chapter one: The girl

I was walking down the park when I heard a scream. It sounded as loud as the waves crashing down on the earth. It
sounded like the noises of death underneath the ground. But this little noise came from somewhere else. I didn't come from the trees. Or the shops. Nor the houses across the road. It came from a cave. It was as big as a dragons mouth. A whirl of grey smoke came swirling out. It smelled of ashes and death and sadness. I stepped inside and what did I see? I saw a person. She had long golden hair. Her eyes was as shiny as the ocean. Her lips red as blood. Her skin as white as snow.

"Are you ok?" I said "No" she replied
"Are you sure?" I replied  "...What of no don't you get?" She said a bit angrily.
"I'm sorry." I replied nervouse  "Thats what they all say.." She replied looking down touching the wall
"Who?.." I replied confused. "Find out for your self.." She replied as she disappeared in a swirl of mist
"Wait!!" I said as a person grabbed me by the mouth and took me away"

I tried to kick them and I tried to break free but it was no use...they where to strong for me to Handle...as my mom said: you are always weak and you will never be strong.. I think she was right...im a weak freak..I have no friends only pearl (my white cat) pearl only cares for me..my dad left me....my dad was not a dad..he stole our money and nearly killed my mom...(what's going to happen to me?.) I said in my head nearly crying ....