Chapter 11

BANG! BANG! BANG!

3 shots went off but Jazzy wasn’t the one shot. Jacob jumped in front of her. When she opened her eyes and noticed she wasn’t hurt she looked down and saw him lying on the floor bleeding.

Jazzy: JACOB!*she bent down and tried to stop the bleeding* I’m so sorry this happened!*she said crying*

Jacob: I…it’s ok.*he said barley breathing*

Jazzy: No it’s not you would have never got shot if I never came into your life.

Jacob: Don’t say that…i…I’m happy you came in my life. It would have never been complete without you.*he said closing his eyes*

Jazzy: No! Jacob stay with me please! I won’t be able to live without you!

Jacob: I’m sorry Jazzy…I can’t fight this…just know that I will always love you.

With that he died. Jazzy sat there crying on his chest for a while. While Chris hugged me tightly and we both cried.

Jazzy: You bitch!*she said low*

Miranda: I’m sorry what was that?

Jazzy: I SAID YOU BITCH! HOW COULD YOU JUST KILL HIM LIKE THAT! DO YOU REALLY HATE ME THAT MUCH?! ALL YOU COULD HAVE DON WAS TALK TO ME AND YN ABOUT IT, BUT NO YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND KILL THE ONE PERSON THAT MEANT THE MOST TO ME!

Miranda: Not my fault he jumped in front of you like that!

Jazzy: BECAUSE HE HAS A HEART UNLIKE YOU!

Miranda: What did you say?!*she said angrily*

Jazzy: You heard me. I said you have no heart!

Miranda: And what makes you think that?!

Yn: Cause if you did I would still be your friend!

Miranda: What was that?!

Yn: You know what I said!*I said getting out of Chris’s hold* I left you for Jazzy because you were heartless!

Miranda: And why do you say that?!

Yn: Because you killed your own sister!