Chapter 27

I walked back over to the girls and I heard Prince call me name. I turned around and saw him walking towards me.

Yn: What.

Prince: Why did you diss me like that?

Yn: I don’t know why sis you diss me before we went on stage?*I said crossing my arms*

Prince: Cause you were being mean to that little girl for no reason!

Yn: I had a reason! And you won’t let me explain it!

Prince: Why are you elling

Yn: Cause your yelling!

Prince: Ok look-

Yn: No Jacob tonight was supposed to be a good night but your being so dumb for a little girl you don’t know!

Prince: She’s a little girl!

London: Can you stop yelling!

We both looked at her as she walked by and Julie walked up to us. I rolled my eyes and Prince picked her up.

Prince: Julie did you lie to me?

Julie: Why would I ever do that?*she said innocently*

Yn: Listen you little-

Prince: You see yn there you go again!

Yn: Don you have a show to do or something!

He looked at me and I stormed off. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

Jazzy: Hey there mr grumpy pants.

Yn: No…just no.

Jazzy: Aww come on who needs him. I heard that Sam’s single.

Yn: You know I don’t like him.

Jazzy: I’m not saying for you to go out with him it’s just to make him jealous.

Yn: Thanks but I already have a plan.

Jazzy: Well if you need help you know where to find me. LONDON!*she said running to her*

I quickly walked over to Sam and pulled him away.

Prince’s P.O.V

I was talking to Julie and I she made a shocked expression.

Prince: What’s wrong?

Julie: Oh nothing.*she said looking somewhere*

I turned the way she was looking and I saw yn pulling Sam into the hall. Now what is going on?! I walked over there to ease drop.

Yn: Are you sure this will work?

Sam: Of course don’t you trust me?

Yn: Yea I guess.*she said giggling*

What?! Now I may be jumping to conclusions but I don’t plan on getting cheated on.

Yn’s P.O.V

Me and Sam smiled at each other then hugged. Just then Prince jumped from around the corner and he looked pissed.

Sam: Sup man.

He tried to dab Prince but he just smacked his hand away. What’s his problem?

Yn: Prince that was rude.

Prince: That doesn’t matter. What wre you guys talking about?

Yn: Nothing.

Prince: It didn’t sound like nothing to me!

Yn: You were spying on me?!

Prince: That’s not the point!

Yn: Then what is the point?!

Prince: Why are you talking to him in private and what are you not sure about working?!

Yn: I can’t believe you!

Prince: Why?! You’re the one cheating!

Yn: You think I’m cheating on you?!

Prince: Well it sure looks like it!*he said motioning me and Sam*

Sam: Woah! Wea re no-

Prince: Who’s talking to you!

Yn: You did have to yell at him like that! He was trying to tell you that we aren’t dating!

Prince: Well if you aren’t dating then what were you guys talking about?!

Yn: I can’t tell you!

Prince: Why not?!

Yn: Because I can’t! Don’t you trust me?!

Prince: No!

My whole mood just dropped when he said that. I can’t believe he doesn’t trust me! What have I done for him to not trust me?!

Yn: You know what Prince you don’t have to worry about me cheating on you cause we are done!*I said walking away*

Prince’s P.O.V

I can’t believe that just happened. What is wrong with me?! I’m so stupid! I slid down the wall and put my face in my hands.

Sam’s P.O.V

I just stood there shocked. Did I just cause there break up? I watched Prince slide down the wall and I guess cry.

Sam: Dude im-

Prince: No it’s not your fault.

Sam: Ok. But you should really trust Yn.

Prince: I guess.

Sam: No there’s no guessing in that. Out of all her friends she’s the one that told me she had a boyfriend before he came up.

Prince: Really?*he said lookin up*

Sam: Yea. Dude imma tell you this straight up. I’m a player.

Prince: No shock there.*she said mumbling*

Sam: Heard that but I choose to ignore it. But like I was saying I’m a player and I WAS planning on getting with her.

Prince: This is supposed to make me feel better?

Sam: If you would stop interrupting!

Prince: Sorry!

Sam: I was planning on getting with her and staying with her. I know she’s a good and will be faithful. But you my dude messed up really bad on 2 things.

Prince: Great motivational spee…WAIT WHATS THE SECOND THING?!

Sam: You’ll see later.*I said walking away*

He was about to call my name but one of his boys told him it was time to go on stage. I walked up to Yn and hugged her.

Sam: You still want to do the plan?

Yn: Yea.*she said sniflfing*