Chapter 32

Jazzy's P.O.V

Me and London just got done laughing. If you're wondering why it's because we saw the whole thing go down with Yn and Carmella getting stuck.

London: You got that all on video right?*she said laughing*

Jazzy: Of course! Having Julie do that was the best idea you have had so far.*i said laughing*

London: Well I try.

Jazzy: Ok no back to what we were doing.

London: Right. So Prince broke up with Yn because he thought she was cheating and then Sam told him he was wrong for that and he was going to stay "faithful" to her.

Jazzy: And now Prince realized he was stupid and should have listened to her in the first place.

London: And we have to try and get them back together now.

Jazzy: Ok so we need to wrap them in the tape.

London: Why?

Jazzy; Because it's going to force them to talk and I'm going to get a laugh out of it.

London: Smart!* she said giggling*

Jazzy: Ok most likely when we go back in there he's going to ask me for help so be ready.

I handed her the tape and she nodded her head. when I walked in the room both Prince and Yn called me. ok was not expecting this one. I looked at them both and mouthed to Yn sorry and walked over to prince.

Jazzy: What's up?

Prince: Shouldn't you have talked to Yn first.

Jazzy: Well if you don't-

Prince: No! I want your help!

Jazzy: That's what I thought.

Prince: I'm pretty sure you know what happened.😔

Jazzy: I do but why?

Prince: Well-

Before he could start my phone went off.

Jazzy: Hold that thought.

I took out my phone and saw I got a message from Yn.

~TEXT MESSAGE~

His~Princess👑(Yn): What the hell?!

His~Rock💏💁(Jazzy): What?

His~Princess👑: Why did you go to prince first!

His~Rock💏💁: Because.

His~Princess👑:

Because what?!

His~Rock💏💁: Let me do me miss "Princess".

His~Princess: Shut up!😑 Do you like him?!😱

His~Rock💏💁: Tf? No!🙅 I'm done with you for thinking that💆

His~Princess👑: JAZZY!!!

~END~

I texted london and told her to go and talk to Yn.

Prince: Who was that?

Jazzy: Why you wanna know?

Prince: Because I was in the middle of explains something to you and you didn't let me finish.

Jazzy: Doesn't feel good does it?

Prince: 😑 Like I was saying. I didn't really let her explain because I've been cheated on before and it was my first love so I just don't really trust anymore.

Jazzy: When was this?

Prince: 3 Years ago.

Jazzy: Would you like me to tell you this the nice way?

Prince: Yea.

Jazzy: Suck it up. the past was the past this is the future.*i said nicely*

Prince: That's your nice way?😑

Jazzy: Well your not trusting a really great girl for something that happened over a year ago!

Prince: Can you just help me get her back.😒

Jazzy: Yea. all you have to do is go and stand by her and I will be there in a sec.

Prince: Ok?

He walked over to her and stood behind her and looked at me. I put my thumbs up and went to grab some tape.

Yn's P.O.V

She just really went to Prince first! Then she's going to ignore my text! I started to walk away and I felt someone tap my legs. I looked down and saw London.

Yn: Yes?

London: Looks like you need some help.*she said smiling*

Yn: That's cute but I don't think you would understand.* I said patting her head*

London: Don't do that.*she said moving my hand* And trust me I'm pretty sure I do.

Yn: Ok go.*i said smirking*

London: You yelled at Julie because she said or did something to you and Prince thought you did it for no reason so he got angry at you. Then you tried to make a palm with Sam. which was not smart. And Princeton thought you were cheating on him and wouldn't let you explain so you broke up with him cause he didn't trust you and now you want to take him back but you want him to feel how you felt before you do that.

After she said all that she smiled. I stood there with my mouth open. man this little girl knows to much.

Yn: You. are. good.

London: I know💁 But me and Jazzy already have a plan.

Yn: What is it?

London: You will see righttttttttttttt NOW!

With that she opened the tape and ran in a circle putting it on me and some other person. then Jazzy ran over to us and did the same thing. After they did that about 10 times the stopped and laughed. I looked to see who they taped and it was Prince. Great😒

Prince: Why did you do this?!

Yn: Because this way you guys have no choice but to make up.* she said taking a picture*

Yn: And how long are we going to be stuck like this?

London: How ever long it takes you guys to make up.

Prince: And if she doesn't participate?

Yn: looks like you guys are going to be stuck for a while*she said shrugging*

Yn: We have a meet-n-greet.

London: Well you better make up fast then.

They walked away and we just stood there.

Prince: I-

Yn: Shut up.

Prince: Ok...

I looked around and saw Ray. Perfect!

Yn: Ray! come here!

He walked over to us and started laughing.

Prince: Shut up!

Ray: What are you going to do about it?*he said laughing*

Prince just rolled his eyes and I giggled a little.

Yn: Can you just get us out.

Ray: Can't do that.

Prince: Why?!

Ray: Jazzy told me if I helped you guys I wouldn't have a good future.

Yn: So just help us!

Ray: No way! I'm scared of her and she has a mini me. Fuck dat!

With that he walked away and I sighed and put my head down. then I felt us leaning and we fell on the ground.

Yn: SERIOUSLY!