5.

I pace back and forth waiting to speak to Catelyn. The feast hall is still being cleaned from last night,

"Athena" I turn to see Catelyn, she pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry" She pulls away "I tried to speak to Robert, but he thinks that you belong together and that the watch needs a woman touch" I shake my head,

"Don't worry I'll be okay, I have Snow to protect me anyway" She smiles and kisses my forehead,

"I have to go look after Bran, I will always consider you as my daughter. Athena Stark" She runs off leaving me with a smile on my face. I can tell she had been crying and was trying to keep in the tears while talking to me. I should have never asked her to come and talk I should have left her with Bran. I sit down on one of the seats and look at the walls thinking. After a minuet, I hear the door swing open and Snow walk in. I stand up not knowing what to do. 

"Hi," I say the feeling stupid. He walks close and pulls me into him pecking my lips. He slightly pulls away and whispers,

"Hello," why does he have to be so damn cute. I sit back down and he sits next to me.

"So, a wedding. Tonight" he says looking over to the door,

"And then we leave tomorrow for Castle Black" 

"Do you want to go?" He asks me,

I hesitate before I nod "Of course I do" I know he read my hesitation,

"I just want to be with you" He says placing his hand on my back of my neck and kissing me. This time it was a deep kiss and I never want it to end, I quickly pull away after think of the wedding and what has to happen on the wedding night,

"Sorry" He says looking embarrassed,

"No it's not you, it's just. I'm not ready for the wedding night." I stand up and look at him,

"I wouldn't make you" He stands holding my shoulders, "Never ever feel forced into anything especially from me, because I would never do that" He kisses he and the door swings open to reveal Sansa and the queens hand maiden. We pull away and Sansa tuts,

"You two shouldn't see each other on your wedding day, it's bad luck" I grabs my arm and pulls me away. She leads me to her room wear they wash me and brush my hair, then they dressed me into a magnificent white dress (see picture).

"All done" Sansa says, "Now it will be everyone but my mother there because she's with Bran but she has requested that you go up to see her immediately after so she can see the dress" I nod and she takes my arm again leading me down to another long hall where we wait outside. I see Eddard waiting there, Sansa slips through the door and disappears to the abyss of my wedding. Eddard doesn't say anything but I take his arm and the doors open revealing everyone. And I mean everyone. I look at my feet the entire time until I reach the alter, that's when I look up and see Snow standing there looking even more awkward than me. We smile at each other nervously. The entire ceremony goes on and I just look at Snow the entire time. Until the last moment when we kiss and leave me holding onto his arm. Lucky enough there is no gathering afterwards as requested by me. I go back to my room with Snow and tell him I'm going to see Bran and Catelyn, which I do. I knock on the door and slowly come in.

"How's Bran doing?" I ask and she turns to me,

"Good, wow you look beautiful in that dress" I smile and I can see the red and puffiness of her cheeks where she has been crying. She turns back to Bran and I leave. I return to my room to see Snow fast asleep in my bed, I change into some night clothes and climb in next to him. This is going to be a long ride.