Alive: A One Direction/Vampire Fanfic

ALIVE: One Direction/Vampire Fanfic

Background info:

Vampires can suck any living organisms bloods, but they prefer human blood, as it is stronger. As a vampire ages, it getes stronger, physically and mentally.

Only silver bullets, or a wooden stake piercing their hearts can kill vampires. A silver bullet in a vampires body, however, can weaken the strength of the vampire severely. All vampires have exceptional strength, enhanced senses, and most a unique superpower, or ability. Vampires can also mind message with each other, which is basically text through the brain.

Only through experience may a vampire find its ability. Some abilities are stronger than others, and require more power.

The Girls

Alexandra is a 114 year-old vampire, and was turned at age 21. She has the ability to inflict or take away pain, and control emotions.

Madison is 70 year-old vampire and was turned by Alex when she was 20. She has the ability to teleport.

Naveah is also 70 years old, and was turned the same time as Madison, but was 21 at the time she was turned. She reads emotion or minds.

Jaelyn is the youngest of all the vampires, and has been a vampire for only 5 years. She was turned when she was 20. She hasn't found her ability yet.

The Wanted: The Hunters OR Everlastings

The Wanted is a famous boy band, but are secretly called known as The Hunters. The Hunters kill vampires, and The Wanted fans track the vampires. Only Hunters kill vampires because they are the last of the Everlastings, people who never age and have a special ability as well, along with enhanced strength. Everlastings and Vampires were always enemies, because they were so similar in strength.

You made it past the boring stuff! Congrats! Will be loading the prologue soon :) Till then, goodbye my....will figure that out soon...

~NK