Ch 3: Should Have Would Have

CH 3: Should Have Would Have

*while Alex, Niall, and Zayn are out walking*

Louis POV:

As I sat on the couch I was thinking. Dangerous, I know, but it was really important. Although we just met, I really like Madison. She’s the girl of my dreams, literally.

As I saw myself drift away, I saw a big flash of light, and soon I was in the woods. I sat and looked at the fish gliding a river, until I heard a melodious laugh. I looked up, and I saw a girl with glowing beautiful blonde hair. She was standing right in front of me, and helped me up. I asked who she was, and she only giggled telling me to ‘come and find out.’ She ran behind a tree, and I followed, but when I caught up to her, I saw a soft speckled deer instead of her beautiful form. It nudged me, and I assumed it was the girl. As I was petting it, the deer rubbed its head on me, enjoying the tender touches. Soon there was another rustling of the bushes, and the deer’s ears perked up. I heard a gun loading, and saw that it was pointed directly at the girl/deer. She made eye contact with the hunter, and quickly scampered away at the sound of a gunshot. I chased after the beautiful creature, but crossed paths with the bullet, and I forcefully hit the ground, as I felt a my scarlet blood pool around me.

As I came back from my dream, I stared at Madison once more. The way her curled hair flowed down her petite structure was just perfect. She was in my dreams, except in reality. I have to make her mine, but how? I had a girlfriend, Elounor. I do love my girlfriend, but when Madison walked in my life, I forgot all about Elounor. I feel horrible, does forgetting about your girlfriend and dreaming about another girl count as cheating?? I suppose I should break it off with El, but what if really don’t like Madison that way, and just as an attractive friend? Madison did turn me into a vampire, could we be mates? What if Madison doesn’t like me? Ugh, predicaments. Well I suppose I should talk to Maddie, and sort things out. I walked over, with a big smile on my face and my charms on.

Madison POV:

I was curled up on the couch and nervously playing with my wavy hair. I really liked Louis, but he was madly in love with Elounor. I’m really happy Louis is happy with her, but I can’t help but think why can’t I be Elounor? Is it my blonde stringy hair; I hate it so much. Or maybe I’m too whiny, or I talkative, I know I can get really irritating sometimes. I wish I could be the one to kiss his thin lips, or snuggle and watch movies with him. I can feel my eyes, their turning gold and cerulean blue. I get very jealous easily; it’s one of my greatest faults in my personality. I take a deep breath and calm down, and my eyes are back to their deep dark blue. I take a sigh, and close my eyes, maybe I can get some sleep.

“Hey.” I hear a high-pitched voice say.

“What the-AUCH!” I fell off the couch, and right on my bum.

“Haha, nice to meet you to,” the voice whom I recognize as Louis’ says.

“Well, I don’t really expect people to talk to me when I’m trying to sleep,” I retort, trying to sound serious, but majorly failing.

“Vampires need sleep?” He sounded genuinely astonished.

“Of course, this isn’t Twilight, that story is full of lies,” I say laughing silently.

And we kept talking, and I loved it, I loved him more.

Jaelyn POV:

The whole lot of us quietly sat around, while Niall and Zayn were probably flirting with Alex outside. Good for her, she could use some romance in her life. I looking at everyone in the room: Naveah staring at Alex and the boys through window; Harry was poking his skin, probably because it was colder now that he was ‘dead’; Louis was quietly talking to Madison and she was blushing, aww how cute. I was smiling until I saw Liam’s face; he was frowning as if thinking, then his grin turned into a creepy smile. What was he up to?