Ch 1

Louis POV:

What happened yesterday? I groan, there is an excruciating pain in my neck and head. I open my eyes, only to see myself, passed out on the couch, sweating waterfalls. Is this a dream? I pinch myself, OW. 

Someone murmurs something, quickly being shushed by a different voice. 

“Shhh, don’t wake them up. They are probably going through the death phase and can hear us right now even. Remembere when you practically see yourself dying? We shouldn’t cause to much stress on their bodies,” I hear a girl say.

Immediately, I feel a cool breeze as my gaze is lifted up and soon I see 4 girls are all crowded around something, I can’t see what. As my gaze continues to be lifted up, I see what or who they are all sitting around, and my jaw drops.

 It's me.

Dead.

“Sorry, I’m just so nervous, this transformation better work,” says a pretty blonde one. Transformation!?

“I know, Liam’s blood was just so sweet, I hope I didn’t drink to much of it,” says a third. Drinking Liam’s blood!? I keep lifting and see that the rest of the boys are scattered around the room as well, also laying dead on the floor. 

*          *          *

It's been ages later since I have seen the bloody studio room  with the four girls and me, dead. I faintly begin to hear people talking and murmuring abut something again before I drift of into a twisted dream  of a river with a gentle deer.

Liam POV:

Ugh. My head and neck hurts. Strange, we worked our butts off yesterday at the studio, until those girls came into the room, with The Wanted following. What were they talking about anyway, something about killing stuff?

Bleh, my head is pounding, especially after that trippy moment where I practically saw myself die. One moment I see myself breathing, then I stop and feel myself fade away. Wait, then what am I now? Dead? Alive? Both? It’s pitch black all around, but I think I hear people talking….

“Liam? Liam wake up! I’m so sorry!!”

“Don’t worry, he is probably just…”

Jaelyn POV:

“Liam! Liam wake up! I’m so sorry!” I yell to Liam, though he cannot hear me. He hasn’t moved at all, and he has no pulse, meaning he hasn’t came through the death stage yet.

“Don’t worry, he is probably just taking longer than most of the boys because of his lack of blood.”

I feel horrible, my first vampire transformation was a mess, and I killed Liam Payne. The Liam Payne of One Direction, the most famous boyband in the world. I feel so bad, I should have stopped drinking his blood, but it was so sweet…

“JAE! Earth to Jaelyn!” I hear Naveah say.

“What?” I snap back, as rude as her, serves her for ruining my thoughts.

“You’re talking aloud again, and I am sure you did not kill Liam. Because you sucked so much blood out, he is probably going to take a little longer time to wake up,” Alex says. She is so used to being a vampire, so transformations are normal to her.

How can you live for so long, for centuries? Watch all your brothers and sister grow up? Watch your boyfriend grow up and move on without you, while you just stay the same age for eternity? Horrible, I tell you, just plain horrible. I still remember Ja-

“Jeez, where I am I? I feel like sh-”

“LIAM!!” I yell with glee. He woke UP!

“No, Louis Tomlinson’s the name. Who are you?”