Park

So when we finally met up she came to me with sweetest smile and told me she wanted to talk for  while . When we finally sat down after walks and talks I saw her arms had cuts on . I was to scared to ask her what it was about but then" I'm guessing you want to know what they are ? Hmm" she said softly . I didn't know what to say because she might get upset and it would've been my fault ." You can if you want ,I don't want to upset ya by talking a bout it but if you have any problems I'm always here !" A big smile turn on her . I felt happy myself knowing she has smiled and looked happy .
But God knows what's going on at home . 
Mom: you need to get home it's getting late ! 

"Sorry mike but I have to go now my mom wants me home but thanks for the nice night ! " she said . "Your welcome " I said back as she was walk one way she came running up behind me and gave me a peck on the cheek ! Oh my lord was I so happy yes I bloody was ! I tried not to get excited or anything infront of her . But when I got home that all changed I went crazy and I couldn't stop thinking about her and all of a sudden I got a text of Olivia !

Olivia "love you night xx"

Mike :" haha night "
I didn't want to sound rude so then
Mike " love you too and sweet dreams !"

That's what I put after because I didn't know if she actually loved me or what