School !

Mike speech *

I wake up at half past 6 in the morning! So early for me however I have to get to school on time and not get caught up in anything because I have my exams !
My mom sends me off and I'm almost there . Outside the gates are my 2 mates "Joe Weller " and "Luke Gould" they have been my mates since primary school and from there . That means we have always been mates and never fell out . As we walk into form I realise we have a new girl in our form (11.1) . I stand there glazing into her sapphire blue eyes and her rosy red lips ,so soft ,so moist . I don't realise that I'm looking at her until the teacher (miss peach) shouts my name for the reply on the register. "Yes miss ! " I shout . Final I take a seat on my table luckily there is a place next to the girl I was sitting next to . I try so hard not to look at her because if she catches me I might look a creep or what not and I don't want that . "Class dismissed " that was 6th period. Last lesson of the day , the unlucky side was that girl wasn't in any of my classes . As I say bye to Joe and Luke I see the girl walk down my road . I try and catch up ,she walks really fast bloody hell I can't keep up ! When I finally  do  catch up she say "hi " with a big smile on a face "hiiiiii " I sat back ... I sound really clingy I think to myself ! 
I wanted to wonder what her name was but I was too scared ! All of a sudden she asked what my name was ... I went bright red "Mike ...Fox" I said "Olivia Gould " her name was . What a beautiful name for a very beautiful girl like her ! After we started talking she was out side her house and guess what ! She gave me her number ! I'm my head I was going mad ! "I'm on the pull ! Yes Mike get in there mate ! " bu on the outside I was cool relaxed !
" yeah see ya Olivia I'll text u later "

*btw actually YouTube Mike fox his vid are amazing! *