Can you not ?

*Mike speach*

When I got to Olivia's house she opend the door and to see her in whatever was wearing was eye opening . She kissed me and took my hand as we walked over to the living room . We both sat down and she put on the movie "how long is your mom and dad gone ?" I asked ."they come back in 4 days " she replied . She kinda looked happy that I was round and I should've hope so too !

During the movie Olivia hand fell on my lap I didn't do anything I just let it stay there but when I'm thinking about it more it kinda made me yanno ... ! As she came in close I started to kiss her forehead ."babe come here I need to whisper something " she came in close but I didn't want to whisper anything at all I slowly started kissing her neck and sucking on it gently she sat on my lap do she was facing me . She let out small little moans in my ear . As I was kissing her I grabbed her ass and rocked it backwards and forwards but after that I stopped . I smiled and she said "thank fuck your staying the night " she said with pleasure . "Me too it will be fun "  I said back . "But you did tease me a lot there babe ! Can you not ?"she said with a cheeky grin " I have to because you all mine !"