8

Chandlers pov

When I got to my room i was looking around when there was noise outside i just shrugged it off as being the tree hitting the window considering that it was pretty windy outside. Then the glass broke witch made me scream then my dad came in laughing pointing a gun at my head.

Thought we were gonna be gone forever, he said laughing as andy busted in my room. My dad pulled me into his grip putting the gun on the temple of my head. Come any closer I'll pull the trigger. He said pulling the hammer back i started to cry now. In the distance you could here sirens my dad started pulling me to the window but I was kicking and screaming so it was taking him longer then the cops busted through the door

Let the kid go, and put the gun down. A cop said sternly he tried pulling he closer but I was screaming and ticking him so he couldn't

Stop your squirming boy, my dad said and finally a cop shot him, but when he did my dad's gun went off all of a sudden my body went numb and I could hear andy screaming at me to stay awake so I tried.

Andrews pov

When the cop shot Chandlers dad the gun went down and shot chandler in the stomach causing me to scream for him.

Chandler please stay awake, i said putting his head in my lap he nodded spitting up some blood. I could hear more sirens coming and I'm pretty sure they were ambulances. Common chandler please stay awake. I said crying nothing can go right for this boy can it. Now they were people taking him away from me I chased the paramedics to the ambulance when I was stopped.

Family only, she said about to close the door

His dad's the one that shot him I'm the closest thing to family he has, i said pleading with her she sighed and opened the door and as soon as she closed it she cut Chandlers shirt off, put a pad to stop the bleeding on it. I need a air bag now, she yelled then I saw her stuff a tube down his throat, then the unthinkable happened he gaged and opened his eyes. As soon as he did he started to cry in ran to him and grabbed his hand.

Hey, hey look at me you have to calm down okay? I said squeezing his hand he nodded

We're going to have to make him sleep so he doesn't feel the pain, the paramedic said to me I nodded looking at his eyes one more time before they put the needel in his arm making him go to sleep. How can someone be this crul? How? Why? What's did he do to ever deserve this? He's such a nice loving kid.