9

Andrews pov

Once we got to the hospital I was forced into the waiting room. I sat on one of the chairs looking at my hands noticing they were covered in Chandlers blood. I need to tell everyone so I sent a mass text, yeah best way to tell people. And a few seconds later my phone was blowing up. Well at least I know they are on their way to the hospital, then a nurse came up to me with some papers.

Will you please fill these out? She asked in a nice voice i nodded taking the papers.

Andrew, Norman asked i looked up to see his face full of concern with everyone else's too. What happened? He asked

I was talking to my wife when there was a loud crash, so I ran upstairs and his dad was saying stuff like "i wasn't going to be gone forever" and then when he saw me he pulled chandler into his chest with the gun pointed to his head he was trying to take chandler but chandler was fighting him off, that's when the cops showed up and they attempted to not have to shoot him but they did and when they did the gun his dad was holding went off, and shot chandler in the stomach, after I was done with my speech i was full on crying luran was hugging me telling me it was going to be okay while everyone else just stood there shocked.

Is anyone here for chandler riggs? A doctor asked

Yes sir, i said walking up to him

Well he's going to live but we couldn't get the whole bullet out because it could have killed him, good news is he will make a full recovery in about two weeks. He said making us sigh in relief.

What room is he in? Danai asked

He's in room 112, he said 2 asking off i ran to his room Not even knocking on the door. When I got in there I wanted to cry you could see the bandage through the covers he didn't have a shirt on and he had dark circles around his eyes.

I'm so sorry chandler, i said grabbing his hand setting my head on it

Hey he's going to be okay, steavan said

I know but I let this happen i did protect him, i said

You didn't know his dad broke out you couldn't have stopped it anyways, luran said

Throughout the night we made small talk until we all fell asleep. When we woke up someone was in the room changing Chandlers bandage. Then norman asked

Do you know when he will wake up?

Um maybe in about a hour or two since he's so small it's hard to tell when the drugs will pass through his system, she said with a sad smile. It is true he is tiny for a fifteen year old.

Hey andy we're going to get some food we'll bring you some oh and we're not going to stay down there, milssa said I nodded and went back to looking out the window they came back about ten minutes later.

Thank you, was all I said to them as they handed me a try with food on it. About two hours later and some small talk chandler made a pained noise trying to grab his side i took his hand to stop him. Hey buddy how you feel? I asked

My s-side h-hurts, he said in a whimpering way. This made me want to cry how could he go through so much emotional pain and only feel the physical?

I know it's gonna hurt for a while, Norman said

I'm sorry for all the trouble I've cost yall, you don't have to stay if you don't want to it wouldn't be fair to yall. He said looking down

No we're not going anywhere, danai said then it all took a turn for a worse his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he started shaking, last thing I remember was doctors pushing us out then it all went black