Chapter 3: Hold my Hand

A/n: Hi guys! Thanks for reading this book and my 5 others. And also, these past days on writing, My creativity skills are slowly disappearing! Help! And if I lost it, I won't be writing anymore books. But I love writing books! An encouragement in the comments is needed and appreciate, if you don't want to encourage me, its okay.
Hope you enjoy this chapter! 🐼

It is night time and Frisk and Chara is ready for bedtime. There is only one bed since Chara is a ghost, she doesn't need to sleep or rest. Frisk slowly climbs on to the bed and looked up the ceilings. He still can't believe what happen. He cover his eyes and crouches.

"You can't sleep in THAT position" Chara looked at him while she emphasis "that". Frisk groan and turns against the wall and started to sob. "Come on. Stop crying, you crybaby."

Then another voice whispers in her ear, it was a soft sobbing like Frisk's but familiar. She shook her head. "N-nevermind, Frisk."

*A few minutes later*

I still can't sleep. Where is Chara?, Frisk thought and look around and saw Chara on the floor, fiddling with something.

"Ch-Chara? Are you..still awake?" She nodded and didn't say a thing. Frisk sat down on the bed and glared straight at Chara. Chara looked back at him in confusion. "Is there...even a cure to.. THIS?" He stood up from his bed and started to cry like a baby, but he was determined! Determined that there is any hope for him. Or he'll just die an unnoticeable death?

Chara wipes her own tears and hovers towards. "Yes, There is. Now please don't cry, you crybaby!" She smiles and she wipes his tears. Frisk started to tear up even more and gave Chara a sudden tight hug. She strokes his fuzzy, yet soft hair, and makes her heart flutter. And now, She started to know that..

She had fallen in love with Frisk

But, she felt that she has to wait to tell him her feelings, especially right now. She comforts him and until Frisk's grip slowly loosen. He let go from the hug to reveal a teared-stain spot on Chara's green and yellow striped shirt. He looked back at Chara. "Sorry, I...cry like a baby. Its almost like my hobby." He smile with a little tear in his eyes. A picture of Asriel, flashes right next to Frisk. He smiles at her with the same position and words spoken, like Frisk's. Now, It's Chara's turn to tear up. Frisk was totally confused. Then he realize, He'll return the favor but this time,

"Now, now. It's okay, Chara! I'm here. I..." He hugged Chara and could felt his heart beating fast. And he knew that..

He's in love with Chara

And he felt that he is still not ready to tell her yet. He strokes her hair making her calm down and her grip slowly loosen too. She looked at me while we are still hugging. Her wet yet beautiful making him turn red as a tomatoe.

"Yeah?"

"Don't cry anymore, promise?" Chara giggled and squeezes his cheeks, "Says the crybaby. Sure, but please....promise me...s-something... Stay with me, okay? I...I want to hold your hand always." She holds his hands, blushed deepen in their face. Frisk nodded and grabs Chara's free arm and smiles, " I need Mom's permission about this, So... If we are out this ruins. Will you help me..find a cure to..THIS?"

Chara nodded and snuggles in Frisk's arms. She feel warm and safe. She wants to be with him, forever.

*The Next Morning*

Frisk and Chara on the bed. Both sleep soundly. Frisk is under sheets while Chara is beside him but not under the sheet. With Frisk's twists and turns, woke Chara up. Then, Frisk turns straight toward, cause Chara to squeal and fall off the bed.

The loud thud woken Frisk, slightly drowsy. He yawn and saw Chara on the floor, "Is it too early, huh C-Chara?" Frisk slowly passed out to sleep, good thing Chara caught him. And let him sleep in the bed for a while and left out the room.

Chara's P.O.V
-sigh- Frisk looked actually cute back there. Heh, I'll go see Mom, That crybaby won't cry after when he woke up.

I faced through the door, Hmmm... Its weird that I am permanently a ghost right now. But when I'm around Frisk, I felt like I'm alive. I wish Everyone could see me.

I looked around the house and still can't find Mom. Then, I smell something yummy! I followed and lead me to the kitchen, I saw Mom baking pie for breakfast.

"-sigh- I hope Frisk love his breakfast. He's face is just like the two back then."

Two??? Does she mean me and Assy(Asriel)?? Ah Mom! Please don't show any embarrassing photo of me butt-cheek naked!

"Morning Mom!!" Frisk came running towards Mom and gave her a big hug. After he lets go, I spoke up, "M-morning F-frisk!"

I am scared if Frisk notice that I'm shaking and blushing. He smile back and sat on the table. His smile turns upside down.

"Frisk, something's the matter?" Mom went in front him. "I have OverGrowth Mom!" Did Frisk just said that out loud??

Clash! Mom drops the plate of BC(you all know what pie it is! BC is the short cut!) Clearly she was shock. Me too, actually.

Mom walks towards him and gave him a big hug. "Oh my child! Why did you just tell me sooner? Are you feeling all right?"

Frisk's P.O.V
I lift up my eye patch to reveal the golden flower in his left eye. Mom is totally shocked. It is the only way.

"And I want to explore the underground Mom! I need to find the solution, than just staying here and perish. Please mom!"

Mom looked away. I could tell. I closed the eye patch and ran towards Mom then I hugged her.

"Sure my child, Y-you can. But, if you do. Come visit me, okay?"

I nodded and hugged Mom so tight. After that, Mom leads us to the exit. Mom didn't look at me, and gave me a final hug. So does Chara.

"Farewell, my child"

I wave at her and said our goodbyes and finally we exit the RUINS. I looked at Chara who is really really nervous. She spoke in a very distress,

"F-frisk, C-can...I..hold..your...hand?" She nervously ask, and is she blushing?? I giggle and grab her hand. We both smile and march onward to adventure!
____________________________________

🐼