Chapter One

[Please, Excuse any wrong grammar -4EverWishingDoe c:]

I struggled to get my self up. But everytime i tried, they would push me back down. I laid there until they grabbed my collar and swinged right at the side of my head. It caused me to roll to my side. 

I groaned and cried from the stinging of the pain. One the others Came up to my side and kicked me right at my stomach. I yelled and more of them piled on me and started to hit me even more. I swear, if they hit me one last time, i'm dead. Literally. 

My body Can only take so much.

But then, that's what i want. To be taken out of this world of torture. Being dead means no One can touch me or hurt me anymore. It means i won't feel anymore pain. and, i would be able to see my father again. 

That was it, i've already convinced my self. I stayed still, waiting for the impact of their fist to my face. Just when it was an inch a part from what i wanted, sirens came out of no where. They dropped me and ran for it. I crawled into one of the allies to hide from the police cars. 

I watched as their lights Flashed in the Distance. That's when i felt the blood Dripping down from the side of my face. I quickly wipped it away with the sleeve of my shirt but then it stinged right after. I groaned and took the Jacket out of my bag. I Slipped it on Putting the hoodie over my head Covering the side of my face.

I also took out the shades from the side pocket of my bag and put it on And headed my way home. I bet your thinking, you just got bullied ! Wat the Fuu-- Why didn't you tell the police ? Well, I'll Tell You. being bullied is a on a daily bases for me.

The football and Cheer leading team always Some Way find me after school. i have no idea why they do this to me. Maybe it's because i'm the school joke. And i can't tell Anyone or else i'll be taken away from my home. If the Police find out, they're gonna try to talk to my Parents. Meaning my mom. Since she's the only parent i have left.

And then, they'll find out She's a drug addict. And i'll have no where else to live so, they'll put me up for adoption. I'm for sure no one will adopt me. Yes, my mother's a Drug/Alcohol Addict. Finally, After Walking, like what felt a mile, I finally reached home. 

Well, not really home. You see, Home is the place where you feel most Comfortable and protected, right? But i Don't feel that way in my house. Why ? because my mom would never be home. She's always at the bar. 24/7. if, she doesn't make it home, she's probably Hung over somewhere else. 

And when she does make it home, She brings some red neck,digusting,perverted guy over who's looking for a drum to bang. Yeah, My mom's the drum. When she comes home with a guy, i always stay in my room. And only come out in the morning because they usually sneak out in the middle of the night. I walked up to the door revealing a sticky note sticked on the door.

Sweetie, 

I'm going over to the bar.

I'll be back.

-Love mom.

SenselessImagination Prod.