The Girl... | Chapter Two

Hello, i'm Alexis.

But you can call me Lexi.

I'm 15 Years Old,

My favorite color is Red and Black

I'm raised by a single parent.

my father died in war.

after that, it's hasn't been the same.

my mom has been drinking more.

and i'm getting more depressed.

thanks to my depression, i lost 2 of my best friends.

_________________________________________________________________

I sighed in relief. She won't be home and it'll give me time to cover up the bruises. I took my spare key out and unlocked the door. Revealing a very messy Living room. Eh, it's not my mess. 

I walked to my room and threw my bag over to one corner of the room. I ran into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. I had a lot of blood around my head and a busted lip. Some Cuts around my eye. 

I lifted up my shirt showing a big purple-ish blue bruise. And some other Bruises from previouse Bullying. I took off my clothes and headed into the Shower. It stinged real bad, But not as bad as it used too. 

After, I walked out with a towel around tying my wet hair up and Changed into something else and covered up the bruises with makeup. I grabbed ,my dirty Bloody clothes and went down to the basement. 

I loaded them into the washing machine and walked back into my room. I almost fell asleep until i heard something that sounded like a whale. I laughed at myself when i found out it was my stomach. 

I walked myself to the kitchen and made my self a sandwich. ; A nutella sandwich. ; I plopped on the couch and started watching a random show until urgent news popped up and interupted it.

Rebecca Carrow, age 16

who was reported missing 5 months ago,

was found. unfortunately, She did not make it.

investigators found her body floating down the boarder river.

They said that she might have been murdered from the deep cut on her throat.

They have also found faded cuts and bruises on her body.

They have suspected that she must have been tortured.

more information on her death will be showing on news at 7:00. stay tuned.

SenslessImagination Prod.