Billboard Article

Written by: Julianna Roberts

Photographs by: Sara Wellington

Castor Briggs recently turned twenty-one and she had probably one of the most amazing surprise parties I have ever been too. Her brother Caiser was kind enough to invite me. Saying Castor considered me a dear friend, which was something I truly appreciated. My view point on Castor has not changed since I met her in 2009, when she was just sixteen years old. The girl is one of a kind and I truly believe she is just a wonderful person. 

Let me tell you about Castor Briggs. Because I feel like you should know Castor like I know her. She isn't afraid to tell you anything about her life. She's had some shitty things happen to her. Before she came onto the scene in 2009, just the year prior she and her two brothers (Caiser & Camden) lost both of their mother and father in a terrible car accident. She spiraled into a deep depression and became an alcoholic before setting into a rehab center for three months. This had recently come up on her Instagram (RealCastorBriggs) the day after her birthday. Castor has never hidden her past from her fans, saying that she believed they deserved to know that she wasn't perfect. 

I don't think of this as an interview. This is a conversation between two friends.

J: I see you found new love, do you think?

C: If you're asking if I think I could settle down with Tyler (Hoechlin), I would be lying if I said no.
He is very special. From the moment we began talking in a group text and I told him I would lick his abs and he didn't run away, it was pretty impressive.

J. You have only had one other serious relationship in the past. Do you have any concerns?

C: I let myself get lost in him. I felt great about myself when I was around him, then he shattered me over and over again. I couldn't bring myself to do it anymore. I forgave him so many times, that I couldn't do it anymore. 

J. You don't talk about your relationship with Jason (Maddox) very much.

C. That's because that's in the past. He's not apart of my life and he'll never be in my life again. He showed me how to love myself, but aside from that I got nothing but pain from that relationship. Let's change the subject please, Jules.

J. Of course. I didn't mean to upset you. You recently posted a photo on your Instagram of your character on Teen Wolf. There are many theories out there that you're a hunter. Can you confirm anything,